+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pogba

Pogba

He must be the most overated player in the Premiership , he's now flaunting his self to would be buyers , the bloke is a complete tool , he has been part of the problem Man Utd are now in , it's in their best interest to get rid , but who would pay 100 million plus for that arrsoyle ? ! With his and other Premiership players wealth , you would have thought they could donate to the fund for Motor Neurone Disease , now being suffered by the Ex Rangers Captain , but no its pure greed , selfish horrible people some of these Players .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    He must be the most overated player in the Premiership , he's now flaunting his self to would be buyers , the bloke is a complete tool , he has been part of the problem Man Utd are now in , it's in their best interest to get rid , but who would pay 100 million plus for that arrsoyle ? ! With his and other Premiership players wealth , you would have thought they could donate to the fund for Motor Neurone Disease , now being suffered by the Ex Rangers Captain , but no its pure greed , selfish horrible people some of these Players .
    Fergie knew what he was when he had him the first time at OT and he bounced him out of the door .

The only thing that goes in Pogbas favour is his marketability.
    Mourinho said that when they signed him within a week they had made his transfer back in merchandise etc.
    It’s the way of the world now as this is often as important as the players ability these days

It makes you laugh when they had that charity match on telly last night asking ordinary folk to chip in £30 for UNICEF.
    There are that many people with more money than they could ever spend blowing money on watches & cars. There should be no need for charity if they put their hands in their pockets and paid their taxes.
    A total joke Pogba and his like.

Agree with previous comments.
    The man is a complete tool. Not a particularly good player either.
    He, in my opinion, epitomises everything that's wrong with the modern footballer.
    I've no doubt that he does all the regular charity appearances and promos that comes with being a "top" footballer.
    At the end of the day, it's all about how much he can get out of it.
    I would hate to have such a player at my club.

Quote Originally Posted by Redstew View Post
    I would hate to have such a player at my club.
    Thankfully there's no danger of that.

Odious bloke, and not as good a footballer he thinks he is. There was a reason Fergie got rid.
    Lets face it, the Italian league isn't the greatest, and playing for Juventus against some of tripe in that league, no wonder he looked half decent.

He plays well for France tho ? Strange

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    He plays well for France tho ? Strange
    How many players do that though Roma, play well for their club but not their country, or vice versa.
    John Barnes & Ian Wright are 2 who spring to mind for me, who should have done a damn sight better for England when you look at what good club players they were.

As for Pogba, he probably isnt even that good for France though is he, as its the quality of players around him who make him look better than what he is. Maybe!.

I've been in conversation with a United corporate box holder today, rumours about Pogba not being liked by some teamates/ other staff and plenty of fans, another worry for them is Alexis Sanchez , he's not played much ( injuries) poor goals return , yet it seems ? He gets 650 k per week, 2 years left on his contract , 66 million pounds to pay his contract up apparently , nobody interested in buying him either , " I wonder why" ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast