+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Replacement for DM

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Cos he can only get a draw at Hamilton. Only three points clear of a much maligned rangers
    You are right,drawing at Hamilton and only being 3 points clear of Ranger isn't good enough.

Just sack the cvnt and get it over and done with

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    What makes you think Ross is head and shoulders above Potter or that the Aberdeen board have not heard of him.
    You do both a disservice.
    If you read it properly I said they probably don't know who Potter is,I don't know for sure because I don't know any of the board but it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't.

You are right about Jack Ross not being head and shoulders above Potter,what he has done is very impressive.

I apologise for saying that,they are both head and shoulders above the other 3

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    You are right,drawing at Hamilton and only being 3 points clear of Ranger isn't good enough.

Just sack the cvnt and get it over and done with
    Straight swap for Murty?

Quote Originally Posted by kb_don View Post
    Liquidation is a very risky option if you're expecting the assets to be used for playing football.

Liquidators are supposed to get the best deal for creditors - that might be new owners for a new football club - it might be a developer looking to build cheap flats. Corrupt as the SFA etc may be, they can't have a rangers themed club playing if the second option happens.
    Liquidation isn't optional

Something occurs.

West Brom are currently stinking the Wendy 1st division out and Pulis is hated by the Baggies fans.

Would a Sky league Wendy team take a manger from up here?

I'm pretty sure that if it was a t0ss up between the b@stard garden and The Hawthorns Del would be heading south before you could say "boing boing"

Derek will be gone by Wednesday or Thursday.
    We’ll have a new man in place for Motherwell game.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Something occurs.

West Brom are currently stinking the Wendy 1st division out and Pulis is hated by the Baggies fans.

Would a Sky league Wendy team take a manger from up here?

I'm pretty sure that if it was a t0ss up between the b@stard garden and The Hawthorns Del would be heading south before you could say "boing boing"
    No way an EPL team would take any manager from here, other then Hollywood teeth.

West Bromwich fans want Pullis out, McInnes is some sort of hero to them and a couple of their fans I know saying people want McInnes as manager.

As for a replacement? Jack Ross would be my pick from Scottish league.

I heard some pundit on Radio Scotland saying that The Bin Man still has a big team managerial job in him, let's pray Wiggy didn't hear that

Quote Originally Posted by ObanRed View Post
    West Bromwich fans want Pullis out, McInnes is some sort of hero to them and a couple of their fans I know saying people want McInnes as manager.

As for a replacement? Jack Ross would be my pick from Scottish league.

I heard some pundit on Radio Scotland saying that The Bin Man still has a big team managerial job in him, let's pray Wiggy didn't hear that
    Post 281

He's already making phone calls.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Derek will be gone by Wednesday or Thursday.
    We’ll have a new man in place for Motherwell game.
    Source?

Page 30 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast