+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: About time OT threads got moved

About time OT threads got moved

Then others might actually read threads that are up instead of starting others on same topic because they can’t be arsed to look down pages .

Just saying

Just agreeing

Should be O/T. Cam will get you.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Then others might actually read threads that are up instead of starting others on same topic because they can’t be arsed to look down pages .

Just saying
    😴

Just saying
    First things first. Your thread should have started with O/T

2ND. Just go past it if you dont want to read O/T threads. Simples.

It's an annual thing this.

Votes were cast years ago when the o/t board (Tap room)was closed. It was decided that we kept just Dukes Bar open for posting.

A while ago I tried every way possible to help identify the O/T threads but there isn't an easier option other than putting O/T in front of the title.

Quite seriously if it wasn't for the O/T threads it would be a much, much quieter board if it indeed still existed.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    First things first. Your thread should have started with O/T

2ND. Just go past it if you dont want to read O/T threads. Simples.
    OT is in the title 😉
    Read my post again

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    It's an annual thing this.

Votes were cast years ago when the o/t board (Tap room)was closed. It was decided that we kept just Dukes Bar open for posting.

A while ago I tried every way possible to help identify the O/T threads but there isn't an easier option other than putting O/T in front of the title.

Quite seriously if it wasn't for the O/T threads it would be a much, much quieter board if it indeed still existed.
    I don’t mind the OT post (I do read some) but because at times there’s that many (clearly some don’t do football) the football thread end up way down and we end up getting multiple threads on same topics because they don’t see the ones already up and it’s pointless then to actually have a discussion

OT is in the title ��
    Read my post again
    O/T should be put first before anything else if the thread is not on the topic of football.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    O/T should be put first before anything else if the thread is not on the topic of football.
    What difference does it make?

Do you think someone would click on this thinking that it about Paul Warne's latest quotes because OT is in the wrong place?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast