+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New Consortium

As I said in an earlier thread, I believe there has been no hard, definitive interest in the club. The gagging order on Hardy that prevents him discussing 'prospective' buyers, also applies to the 'prospective' buyers, so anyone asking about the finances with an a view to looking into buying the club have had to sit there and say nothing while Hardy calls them 'bidders'. All this 'in 14 days' is just to get fans to buy season tickets, to keep the club afloat in the close season. We will have a presence in the National League next season, but the funds from season ticket sales and any merchandise won't go to fund new players (if Hardy is still in charge), but just go to fund the day to day running of the club for the first few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I think you have. See post #259 on the 'Statement Tomorrow.'* thread.

* Spoiler alert - it's only 95% certain to be genuine.
    AHH cheers!

So the Danish billionaire that Trew spoke of is back haha

Seems like our owners have all been given a handbook on BS the problem is most of us aren't buying it.

If the club is going to avoid administration or liquidation by 10th July then the owner must be one who has completed due diligence by now. There isn't time for another consortium seemingly starting from scratch.

The fact that this has been leaked to the Post is interesting. Either AH wants to put pressure on the SA bid or he’s having to start from scratch. Doesn’t sound like a positive development when we have only 3 weeks until the next court hearing - oh, and 6 weeks to the start of the season. Let’s just hope there are no convicted conmen in this bid, but I’ll still be amazed if anyone agrees to stump up £6 million.

In more depressing news, just watched Germany under-21s smash Serbia 6-1. Damn they’re good, miles ahead of England’s performance the other night.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    The fact that this has been leaked to the Post is interesting. Either AH wants to put pressure on the SA bid or he’s having to start from scratch. Doesn’t sound like a positive development when we have only 3 weeks until the next court hearing - oh, and 6 weeks to the start of the season. Let’s just hope there are no convicted conmen in this bid, but I’ll still be amazed if anyone agrees to stump up £6 million.

In more depressing news, just watched Germany under-21s smash Serbia 6-1. Damn they’re good, miles ahead of England’s performance the other night.
    The names given seem to show that they don't have much money at all, it's very strange.

As for the U21s most of our U21 side are now in the first team, our U21 team is a bit like a B team at the moment

More bullsh1t

I rang Notts today, told beanhead I’ve got a few quid in the bank as I’ve been saving for a while whilst I was locked up in prison, I’m going for talks tomorrow and a walk around the ground, he told me I’m the new front runner in the takeover process 👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    The names given seem to show that they don't have much money at all, it's very strange.

As for the U21s most of our U21 side are now in the first team, our U21 team is a bit like a B team at the moment
    Football Radar is a small company, so its employees won’t be bankrolling anything. Depends if they have a serious backer - probably not, knowing our luck. Mind you, they could bring “interfering owners” to a whole new level.

As for the under-21s, you’re right - although having someone like Boothroyd as manager (or Solanke as centre forward) won’t help our cause.

Sorry, but I have completely lost interest. I’m with jonnyt1

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast