+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Kewell no longer manager

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Your strawman argument is blinkered whitewash, don't try and make out I said anything I didn't, keep it to yourself.

I didn't mention any names nor did I say anything about a sacking. Sod the starting point, it's four**** games that was mentioned, and not by me first, four**** games and the points won or lost anywhere in the season can mean the difference between the champions, the also-rans, and the relegated.

Get real yourself.
    Yes, I should've realised you were saying absolutely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by gozzie321 View Post
    A lot of money has been spent on this squad so I can understand Alan Hardy frustration. Perhaps this time he will look to a proven manager at this level, and not one that impresses at an interview.
    You mean an excellent presentation similar to Jammie Full A Crap.

Kevin Nolan now at 3-1. Someone somewhere has money to burn surely? Can’t understand how he could get such odds!
    Alan...you wouldn’t would you???

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    I'd hope it's Ardley out of those two. Appleton is neither unproven nor proven, he's worked for some decent clubs but not a proven lower league promotion getter which is what we need.
    You mean apart from his proven promotion that he achieved from league 2 with Oxford a couple of years back?

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    I'd hope it's Ardley out of those two. Appleton is neither unproven nor proven, he's worked for some decent clubs but not a proven lower league promotion getter which is what we need.
    I'd like to see Ardley also Driller, but it's not a promotion getter we need it's a get us out of this do do getter we need...

Kewell always sounded like Derry to me........ thick. Anyway, only 2 more Notts managers to go to Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Kewell always sounded like Derry to me........ thick. Anyway, only 2 more Notts managers to go to Christmas.

Name:  Capture3.jpg
Views: 944
Size:  16.9 KB

https://twitter.com/HarryKewell/stat...95481261781000

I suppose the DoF gets to pick the new manager. Isn't that normally how it works? So it might be worth betting on someone with strong PH connections.

Interesting read, he "wasn't able to see the project through" first thing jumping into my mind is a short term points target hasn't been met, maybe?

Wow I didn't expect this today, I thought he'd have given him more time but the displays have been pretty abject in the main. Then again he had a crap midfield and shaky defence.

I will welcome the new arrival in the hope he can put together a half decent team from the scraps of our squad.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast