Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post
Copied directly from the “WBAFC away singing section” group....

As a West Brom supporter for many years I was very disappointed in the way some of our fans behaved in the minute silence while I except that people claim not to know but this was the one weekend that we should show some common decency I have to add not one our the 100 fans who came with singing section were involved as they would have been told we don’t want them to travel with us so as a Albion fan I apologise to the military people who were at hull and perhaps we should remember we have been slaughtered by other fans for our disrespect

Not reflective of my WBA supporter experience. Anyone on this board there who could comment as to their experience ?

Totally agree Prando! I was there and the singing did come from outside and on the concourse - no excuse but not as bad as it came across. I was pleased all those watching gave the parade 100% applause. Does make me sick in this country how the armed forces do not get the respect they deserve. In the USA - the armed forces are loved - walk around with their uniform - past and present are treated like heroes and almost everywhere there's armed forces discounts.

Many of the youth in this country lack respect for anything from respect to the Police - respect for elders and respect for cleaning up litter! Perhaps military service and respect for the flag for all those not in work/enter the country!