+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to go.....

You can’t. Don’t do to me what you done to others, cos I know I haven’t.

Trying to build a side from nothing in the Championship with lower league players, novices and kids against clubs who spend the same on one player than we do on nearly all the team .

Annoys me sometimes but sack him ! Give over .

Go on, get cracking Lad

Show me when I suggested , EVER. both those facts you say I have said

In case you misread your post,
    “Replace him with who Jules for £100k a year ?

Terminal illness or not , who is responsible for the downturn in fortunes ?

Yet you have suggested stands and statues named in his honour I believe .”

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Trying to build a side from nothing in the Championship with lower league players, novices and kids against clubs who spend the same on one player than we do on nearly all the team .

Annoys me sometimes but sack him ! Give over .
    This from a geezer who walked out against Leeds after 50minutes........

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Well you tell me how many games we've won since the end of January, and theres your answer!!. By todays sacking standards he is lucky to have not been sacked, because like I said on results alone this has been a nightmare run of results for us during 2017.
    I know we've not lost any ground again tonight as Reading are the only team to go above us, we're still 6+ points above the drop zone but theres no room for anymore excuses now as we go into the Bolton game.
    Yeh its funny how the results have gone south since january , any thoughts on why that maybe ?

We are where the owner possibly expected us to be so how does that convert into sacking Hecky then .

Your expectations are way off the scale , survival , cheap and sell players on is the real deal , he's ticking the boxes as far as the ownership are concerned .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Yeh its funny how the results have gone south since january , any thoughts on why that maybe ?

We are where the owner possibly expected us to be so how does that convert into sacking Hecky then .

Your expectations are way off the scale , survival , cheap and sell players on is the real deal , he's ticking the boxes as far as the ownership are concerned .
    Not found my post yet then........????

I agree we’ve found some good young ones. It’s like having some top quality crayons....... if you can’t make the pencils draw a good picture, ..........

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Trying to build a side from nothing in the Championship with lower league players, novices and kids against clubs who spend the same on one player than we do on nearly all the team . Annoys me sometimes but sack him ! Give over .
    This isnt a Hecky OUT thing for me Esr but theres no defending such a bad run of results is there ?.
    Let me put it another way... I was annoyed at the constant Sunderland speculation at first, but if he left us tomorrow for another club or if our club decided to act and sack him, then it wouldnt concern me at all this time. We as a club would carry on still without him if we had to.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast