+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming games....

Upcoming games....

I see the Wendies have what should be a fairly straight forward game tonight at home to the Bees but I bet that doesn't stop Acido, CB and myself wanting the lucky Wendies turned over. Then comes the weekend with another bout of huge games and in my head it really is last chance saloon for us and the Yawkshire Dingles to try and pull back 2 or 3 points were possible. Barnsleys task is far greater than ours as again they entertain a very inform Huddersfield. We gave on paper a very winnable game at home to QPR and we have to win it. Huge game at Bellend Road were Leeds entertain the Wendies, enough said on the importance of that one and Burnley have a very winnable game against Hull except it's away so can the Dingles finally finally bury the away hoodoo. Carlisle have their own tough game at home to Portsmouth one of the tightest defences in the football league against Pompey my 2nd team so sorry Griff it's Play up Pompey. What a weekend and good luck everybody as for me it's definitely crunch weekend

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    I see the Wendies have what should be a fairly straight forward game tonight at home to the Bees but I bet that doesn't stop Acido, CB and myself wanting the lucky Wendies turned over. Then comes the weekend with another bout of huge games and in my head it really is last chance saloon for us and the Yawkshire Dingles to try and pull back 2 or 3 points were possible. Barnsley's task is far greater than ours as again they entertain a very inform Huddersfield.
    Huge game at Bellend Road were Leeds entertain the Wendies, enough said on the importance of that one.
    Its always tough for me wondering who to cheer for when Sheff Weds play Leeds! And its not the only South v West battle in our county this weekend, but it will get all the headlines again as usual.
    As much as we both try, I don't think us or Hudds ever get that excited about playing each other (apart from when we did them in the Lg One play offs in 2006 of course ).

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Its always tough for me wondering who to cheer for when Sheff Weds play Leeds! And its not the only South v West battle in our county this weekend, but it will get all the headlines again as usual.
    As much as we both try, I don't think us or Hudds ever get that excited about playing each other (apart from when we did them in the Lg One play offs in 2006 of course ).
    Only one team to suport starts with LE and end EDS - surely it isn't that hard to work out :-)

Ive no idea who you mean Cal, giz another clue, is it Bradifax ?

Ive no idea who you mean Cal, giz another clue, is it Bradifax ?
    The right result happened

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    The right result happened
    I was happy either way as long as we won and close the gap to 6pts, job done. The Wendies are on a mini wobble and next entertain an improved Norwich side so i dont see them winning that one either. Fulham is now a massive game for us and over 2500 tickets sold so far means there will be plenty of nobbers to getting right behind the players. If we can just get 3pts at Fulham we will be within touching distance of the play-offs.

PNE PNE PNE
    PNE PNE PNEEEEEE
    PNE PNE PNE
    PNE
    P N E
    Last edited by gardsPNE; 27-02-2017 at 02:35 PM.

I was happy either way as long as we won and close the gap to 6pts, job done. The Wendies are on a mini wobble and next entertain an improved Norwich side so i dont see them winning that one either. Fulham is now a massive game for us and over 2500 tickets sold so far means there will be plenty of nobbers to getting right behind the players. If we can just get 3pts at Fulham we will be within touching distance of the play-offs.

PNE PNE PNE
    PNE PNE PNEEEEEE
    PNE PNE PNE
    PNE
    P N E
    "IF" my auntie had balls she'd be my uncle .. Haha

PNE PNE PNE
    PNE PNE PNEEEEEE
    PNE PNE PNE
    PNE
    P N E
    Top slots are all taken - it won't happen Gards and it wil just save you the heart ache of the play offs -

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Top slots are all taken - it won't happen Gards and it wil just save you the heart ache of the play offs -
    I don't like agreeing with the Leeds/Bradford fan Gards, but hes right.
    The play off teams are sorted and its all about consolation now for our teams.

I don't like agreeing with the Leeds/Bradford fan Gards, but hes right.
    The play off teams are sorted and its all about consolation now for our teams.
    League one has the prospect of a more interesting run in bfud having sold the family silver like Barnsley run a big risk of missing out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)