+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: O/T A Story.

I'm a handsome 55 years old today. Congratulations says Chubby, tha dunt look a day over 54, can I buy you a pint. Froggy says cheers pal, I'll have a pint of Stones pal. At that moment a fella walks in wearing an " I love King Ronnie" t shirt, it was Chad a miller and ardent Ronnie Moore fan. Heyup lads he says, it's been too long. Has anyone got any idea where I can find........

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    I'm a handsome 55 years old today. Congratulations says Chubby, tha dunt look a day over 54, can I buy you a pint. Froggy says cheers pal, I'll have a pint of Stones pal. At that moment a fella walks in wearing an " I love King Ronnie" t shirt, it was Chad a miller and ardent Ronnie Moore fan. Heyup lads he says, it's been too long. Has anyone got any idea where I can find........
    .... KerryMiller? I've been on this website called...

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    .... KerryMiller? I've been on this website called...
    .. Findmeabird.com and saw her profile. We arranged to meet here for our first date tha sees" says Chad. "Sorry pal" says rileyev, "she's just left, overheard her saying sumat about a nice roast with Merry and Terry, then dessert with Perry". Crestfallen, Chad pulls out....

His wallet and says drinks on me folks. Kempo wobbles over to him, shirt hanging out of his trousers clearly the worse for wear. I'll have a large Cognac my fine fellow. Chad looks over at Kempo and says do I know you pal, I'm sure we shared a cell in Armley. Weren't you inside for....

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    His wallet and says drinks on me folks. Kempo wobbles over to him, shirt hanging out of his trousers clearly the worse for wear. I'll have a large Cognac my fine fellow. Chad looks over at Kempo and says do I know you pal, I'm sure we shared a cell in Armley. Weren't you inside for....
    "Attempted Murder" Kempo snaps, before rileyev can finish his question. "He ****ing deserved it" he says, while giving rileyev a stern icy glare. Clearly petrified, rileyev gulps, "wh..wh..who deserved it, doc?" he asks.
    "that damn swine, Geetarman" says Kempo. "thinks he can call me Kempoo, thinks he can call me Dr strangelove, belittles my medical advice, says I copy and paste from Wikipedia, undermines my very existence, so I finds out where this Geetarman lives and I wairs for him. I waits and waits, then I sees him walking down the street singing doo a Diddy Diddy dum Diddy doo, and I grabs his Rickenbacker and shoves it up his arris, sideways... "
    Rileyev sits nodding and yes sing when GM_GM stumbles through the door. Kempo stands up, fists clenched, the room goes silent. "here's another little bitch who needs teaching a lesson" Kempo says, as he....

Throws a sidewinder at Gm Gm. Gm dodges the punch with ease and kicks Kempo straight in the "Jacobs" K goes down like a sack of sh1t and spews all over the floor. Gm looks round the pub and says reyt anyone else want some. Zilzal jumps up baring his tobacco stained nashers and says to Gm.........

.... what wa't t'scoor in that five a side game mate?".." well.. " GM says, calmly, "I'm going to tell you the score, then I'm going to make lasagne out of your head with a golf club.. It finished 17-0 to Yaks team. Now rileyev, pass me that five iron".

"I'm ending this once and for all" says GM. "****ing bring it, you ginger two hat" Zil snarls. GM, armed with his 5 iron takes a wild swing at Zils head, hitting him full on in the kisser. Zil spits out his false teeth, grins a bloody grin, and....

Says f@ckin hell who's that who's just walked in he looks fuming. A tall dark haired bloke says who am I you old b@stard. I'm Paul the Killer Miller. Is that w@ner Pete the ***** in here I'm going to absolutely kick his..............

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011