+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: IN the end you get the PM you deserve

I find it funny how irate people get defending/attacking their favourite/least favourite politicians, they are all self serving,arrogant,elitist,lying scumbuckets and by arguing amongst ourselves we are giving them exactly what they want which is eyes and ears diverted from them and their antics.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Well, I hope he wouldn't! and if that was a dig at me, might I remind you that you once gave me a right grilling on why I didn't want my son to follow the family tradition and join the Navy. For the record, not once did I mind answering your questions
    I’ve got a question for you maybe you could answer ? Why are you so homophobic ?
    Last edited by Thordardaughter; 16-06-2019 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So just as I expected you've taken the cowardly option again.

Out of interest did you have a relative called Caroline who was a councillor, and was she instrumental in you gaining any contracts?
    Oooo a bit of scandal. *grabs popcorn*.

Quote Originally Posted by Thordardaughter View Post
    I’ve got a question for you maybe you could answer ? Why are you so homophonic ?
    I don't think he's homophobic at all he just comes from a forces background like me which has a peculiar (to most people) type of humour and again like me comes from a time when we were allowed to make fun of things without someone examining every word and writing a petition about how offended they are about it.

forgive me for assuming you did mean homophobic and homophonic was a typo
    Last edited by bridpie78; 16-06-2019 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Is this one of those times when you say something vaguely provocative so you can cry political correctness gone mad when someone bites?

By the way for those of you who get moist about serving one's country, Rory Stewart used to be a spy in MI6 (although unlike some people he doesn't like to talk about it).
    No he didn't. That was his pa.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    And his real name is Rod.

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    I find it funny how irate people get defending/attacking their favourite/least favourite politicians, they are all self serving,arrogant,elitist,lying scumbuckets and by arguing amongst ourselves we are giving them exactly what they want which is eyes and ears diverted from them and their antics.
    Yep 👍

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    His dad was indeed a spy, he refuses to answer questions about being a spy but admits his CV is compatible with that of a spy and says for the last few years he's been working for bona fide government agencies, which is a nudge nudge wink wink way of saying yes I was but don't want to talk about it.

In any case I'd be interested to hear the interview SmiffyPie was listening to, can anybody tell me the name of the program and when it was on?

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    they are all self serving,arrogant,elitist,lying scumbuckets
    I think that's simplistic and untrue, there are plenty of good ones.

I think calling himself a career politician was actually understating what he's done in his career. He's led a fascinating life and iirc there was talk of the film rights to his life story being sold to Jonny Depp's company. The rest of them are really too awful to contemplate, especially the one who didn't even dare appear. He's (Stewart not Boris that is) definitely the least worst of all of them (which isn't saying much). One good thing, at least that tw*t Rees-Mogg isn't standing.

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast