+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Saturday,may the best team's win!.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Great club. Always try to play football thats good to watch. Also great Scottish connections, Yeats Shankly Robertson 😎 etc
    Great river city, great people with a brilliant sense of humour.
    The only victim issues were because
    96 people died at Hillsborough, 96 victims that could have lived if people had done their jobs properly. But the truth has come out and prosecutions are taking place. I see no connection with either of the west coast bigot clubs.

Until Rogers took over they were the most turgid side to watch in England for years, they are very jammy like Celtic, worst team to win the champions league back in 2005 after finishing 4th in England and got their via a terrible ref decision v Chelsea if I remember right

Both teams tonight very lucky to be in final, with decisions going their way in earlier rounds and the draw being kind, neither the best in their country either

Only player I want to do well is Andy Robertson, and he will because he is a class act

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Until Rogers took over they were the most turgid side to watch in England for years, they are very jammy like Celtic, worst team to win the champions league back in 2005 after finishing 4th in England and got their via a terrible ref decision v Chelsea if I remember right

Both teams tonight very lucky to be in final, with decisions going their way in earlier rounds and the draw being kind, neither the best in their country either

Only player I want to do well is Andy Robertson, and he will because he is a class act
    Football divides opinion and I'm fine with that. I worked there, lived there and if I had a second team it would be Liverpool. You only have to go on any HYS comments section on BBC articles to feel the hate between fans of some English clubs. Pretty pointless imo. I don't like Man U particularly but they along with Liverpool have had their barren patches too. It wouldn't want to see them lose to Real Madrid tbh

So hopefully a Liverpool win and maybe a goal or an assist or 2 from Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post

Just another point. Both teams deserve to be in the final, to suggest otherwise is nonsense. And by your reckoning then only the best team in each country should play in the CL? Fine but the rules currently say otherwise. You get to finals because you win the games in front of you. If you get luck all well and good.

If it wasn't for 2 minutes of madness v Juve it couldve been Spurs in the final Hope Liverpool win, great team to watch. Mon Andy.

Just another point. Both teams deserve to be in the final, to suggest otherwise is nonsense. And by your reckoning then only the best team in each country should play in the CL? Fine but the rules currently say otherwise. You get to finals because you win the games in front of you. If you get luck all well and good.
    Had this debate recently with a mate. You can still deserve something but be very lucky. Liverpool got a reasonable run to final with Man City and Roma. Until now not had to beat Barca, Real or Bayern in the knockout rounds.

Got to hope Liverpool win it.

I’d always support the British team and massive fan of Andy R. Great man with great attitude

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Had this debate recently with a mate. You can still deserve something but be very lucky. Liverpool got a reasonable run to final with Man City and Roma. Until now not had to beat Barca, Real or Bayern in the knockout rounds.

Got to hope Liverpool win it.

I’d always support the British team and massive fan of Andy R. Great man with great attitude
    Think it's worth remembering also that this Liverpool team is still pretty new so reaching the final win or lose a decent achievement. I think Klopp is a great motivator, funny guy and a breath of fresh air after all the moaning of Wenger and Morinho

Think it's worth remembering also that this Liverpool team is still pretty new so reaching the final win or lose a decent achievement. I think Klopp is a great motivator, funny guy and a breath of fresh air after all the moaning of Wenger and Morinho
    Spot on!!!
    Not got any “favourite” team in England, but like watching Spurs and Liverpool due to their attacking style of play, and their managers are honest likeable men. Hope Liverpool win tonight, they deserve to!
    Hate Mourinho with a passion, and the football now played by Man U is boring as feck! (from what the fans were used to under Sir Alex, they must surely be well p!ssed off?)
    Never liked Chelsea, probably moreso because of Mourinho, but also because they simply bought the league, and Man City now doing the same. Yawn!!
    Arsenal back in the day (the invincibles) were also great to watch, sadly just also rans now.

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    Spot on!!!
    Not got any “favourite” team in England, but like watching Spurs and Liverpool due to their attacking style of play, and their managers are honest likeable men. Hope Liverpool win tonight, they deserve to!
    Hate Mourinho with a passion, and the football now played by Man U is boring as feck! (from what the fans were used to under Sir Alex, they must surely be well p!ssed off?)
    Never liked Chelsea, probably moreso because of Mourinho, but also because they simply bought the league, and Man City now doing the same. Yawn!!
    Arsenal back in the day (the invincibles) were also great to watch, sadly just also rans now.
    Like. Gonna watch this in a bar full of Valencia and Barca fans, should be interesting 😅😅😅

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    Spot on!!!
    Can't disagree with any of that. Mourinho is a cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    If it wasn't for 2 minutes of madness v Juve it couldve been Spurs in the final Hope Liverpool win, great team to watch. Mon Andy.
    Still cannie believe that night S,went to the bedsit's outside WC with Spurs ahead and could not believe the score when i returned 2 minutes later.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)