+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Saudi Arabia royal family..

If MBS and his cohorts don’t like criticism, he is sniffing around the wrong club....

Can imagine fans being told to pick up their season tickets in the Saudi consulate in Turkey,

Quote Originally Posted by BenArfa10 View Post
    This is the Wall Street Journal, not some Red Top skank of a tabloid reporting this so my attention has been caught.

Would we be selling our souls after what happened in Turkey? Would anyone care after if we went and signed Mbappe?

I’d be uncomfortable if a deal went through
    I'm with Benny on this one. I would be very uncomfortable with him and his people taking over the club indeed.

The argument that you have to separate morals and ethics is not sustainable, for me. You gotta draw a line; Mike Ashley is a knob in many ways, but this guy's by all accounts a power-greedy, misogynist killer hiding behind reforms catering to Western ideals.

I know that many state leaders could be accussed of the same, even our own - past and present. I also know that sometimes war is unavoidable. But this guy had someone executed for criticising him. I simply cannot support that, even if he brings Messi to Newcastle.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    If it rids us of Ashley and his cohorts then bring it on
    I agree, won't happen though as the club is not for sale. If it were, it would have been sold long ago.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.i...971.html%3famp

Give me a Saudi Prince any day over Ashley who has abused his own workers human rights for years.

hehasnt ordered people to be killed
    how right royaly retarded to ay you would take a saudi prince over ashly

he doesnt have homo***uals stoned for being gay
    he allows women to drive to work
    he didnt have a journalist tourtured and killed
    ash im sure wouldnt allow forced marriages
    under age marriages
    people dont get arrested and imprisoned for having facebook or twitter
    you say ash abuees his workers the saudi goverment imprisoned and torturesd upto 320,000 foreign migrants
    does ash give 1000 lashes to someone for using twitter??

has ash ever crucified a prisoner
    the saudi royal family have a young 17 year old ,after they tortured him and try to force him to spy on fellow prtesters
    they alos beheaded and crucified anothey 16 year old
    and a clown like you says you would have him over ashly

some peoples blind hatred over someone who runs a club they dont even go and watch is beyond comprehension

you couldnt make this up

Aye. But the Saudis would get a tune out of the players on the pitch. Imagine someone's not pulling their weight on the pitch. Crucifixion I tell you..... Crucifixion.

I am past caring who takes over as all the takeover bòllocks is just that.All this talk of leaks to the press,one person has been involved in every deal that has been leaked and scuppered the deal.Yes you have guessed it,the man that DOESN'T want to sell.
    I am as interested in his excuses this time as much as anything.
    Also those against the Saudis,can I ask.Do you vote.If so,hypocritical cùnts.You more than likely vote Tory or Labour.Two parties that at the very least sell arms to the Saudis.
    Dont take the moral high ground here if you do.Also those against,if they do take over will you boycott for your morals.
    Chris Mort is apparently involved and Jamie Ruben is a Newcastle fan who will sit on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    I am past caring who takes over as all the takeover bòllocks is just that.All this talk of leaks to the press,one person has been involved in every deal that has been leaked and scuppered the deal.Yes you have guessed it,the man that DOESN'T want to sell.
    I am as interested in his excuses this time as much as anything.
    Also those against the Saudis,can I ask.Do you vote.If so,hypocritical cùnts.You more than likely vote Tory or Labour.Two parties that at the very least sell arms to the Saudis.
    Dont take the moral high ground here if you do.Also those against,if they do take over will you boycott for your morals.
    Chris Mort is apparently involved and Jamie Ruben is a Newcastle fan who will sit on the board.
    Why don't you take an aspirin and lie down for a while? Your posts are getting increasingly aggressive.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Why don't you take an aspirin and lie down for a while? Your posts are getting increasingly aggressive.
    Okay.Am off for a lie down.Thanks for the advice.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)