+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Italian election

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    ...not quite correct Driller, .......Elite brought me unto it first, Post 87.....that wound up Navy as Elite usually knows which buttons to press...Navy then said I had done more in my life....broad statement.....Elite does what he does, and went personal and brought in my "failed marriages and unseen children"....Elite is probably the most evil and argumentative person on here when he gets going

You and I have disagreements, but I cannot recall ever getting personal?......anyway, some of it is probably my fault for engaging with him....I need to learn to ignore his "digs" but I cannot help but feel he sees it as a victory and my personality forces me to hit back somehow....grrrrrrr

edit...an example was when I put him on my "ignore" list...the only time ever I had used it.....he loved it, went round the whole forum bragging about it and digging at me.....I eventually "released" him so I could answer his taunts....then he spent the next week daring me to "ignore" him again....IMO he has bouts of some king of psychosis that forces him to stalk people Vlad, Serious, Navy...me...I keep looking for a common denominator ie jealousy of money or success?
    Fair enough, just saying that Elite (whatever your opinion of him is), didn't bring your life into it, somebody else did.

...not quite correct Driller, .......Elite brought me unto it first, Post 87.....that wound up Navy as Elite usually knows which buttons to press...Navy then said I had done more in my life....broad statement.....Elite does what he does, and went personal and brought in my "failed marriages and unseen children"....Elite is probably the most evil and argumentative person on here when he gets going

You and I have disagreements, but I cannot recall ever getting personal?......anyway, some of it is probably my fault for engaging with him....I need to learn to ignore his "digs" but I cannot help but feel he sees it as a victory and my personality forces me to hit back somehow....grrrrrrr

edit...an example was when I put him on my "ignore" list...the only time ever I had used it.....he loved it, went round the whole forum bragging about it and digging at me.....I eventually "released" him so I could answer his taunts....then he spent the next week daring me to "ignore" him again....IMO he has bouts of some king of psychosis that forces him to stalk people Vlad, Serious, Navy...me...I keep looking for a common denominator ie jealousy of money or success?
    No offence meant tarquin, so I'll show my kinder side by giving some friendly advice to help you in the future.

Never, ever tuck a football shirt into your trousers. It's a fashion faux pas as bad as wearing socks with sandals.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    No offence meant tarquin, so I'll show my kinder side by giving some friendly advice to help you in the future.

Never, ever tuck a football shirt into your trousers. It's a fashion faux pas as bad as wearing socks with sandals.
    Thank you.....I will remember your advice

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I'm hurt and distressed by this.
    I didn't even make the top 4 on the hit list?

When I was in hospital, November and December, his post count tumbled. I felt so wanted.
    Now I am crushed again. Cheers Tarqs.
    My apologies.....but your ongoing "feud" had calmed down since your hospital stay, hope it was nothing too serious and is resolved, so I did not want to rekindle the flames.....in reality, on the number of posts involving arguments...you were definitely his number one target...in the past.

My apologies.....but your ongoing "feud" had calmed down since your hospital stay, hope it was nothing too serious and is resolved, so I did not want to rekindle the flames.....in reality, on the number of posts involving arguments...you were definitely his number one target...in the past.
    Cheers Tarqs. It was serious and I was not expected to live past 3 days. 2 major operations, much blood and more drugs than Boots. I am still here though.
    EP is what he is. I enjoy it in reality when he's having a go at me. I have never known anyone spend so much time, trolling through hours of previous posts. Or having his own "quote" file on his hard drive, in an obsession to win an argument lol.

I quite enjoy, dropping a little "trigger" into a post every now and then, cos I love him so much xx

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Fair enough, just saying that Elite (whatever your opinion of him is), didn't bring your life into it, somebody else did.
    Elite brings tarks into it , something about my unlimited devotion. I reply that I like tarks . Elite then something about " your little love affair with tarquin". Yet I am to blame ! Your unlimited devotion to Elite.........

COYP 2-1 Toots !
    Last edited by navypie; 10-03-2018 at 04:45 PM.

Cheers Tarqs. It was serious and I was not expected to live past 3 days. 2 major operations, much blood and more drugs than Boots. I am still here though.
    EP is what he is. I enjoy it in reality when he's having a go at me. I have never known anyone spend so much time, trolling through hours of previous posts. Or having his own "quote" file on his hard drive, in an obsession to win an argument lol.

I quite enjoy, dropping a little "trigger" into a post every now and then, cos I love him so much xx
    Glad you came through the operation ok, TTR......happy fishing with Moby Dick, though I am not sure who is Captain Ahab and who is being harpooned.....I will leave you to it Sir

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Elite brings tarks into it , something about my unlimited devotion. I reply that I like tarks . Elite then something about " your little love affair with tarquin". Yet I am to blame ! Your unlimited devotion to Elite.........

COYP 2-1 Toots !
    I said you brought achievements in posters' personal lives into it, you did, it's written there if I scroll down, what's the point in lying?

Did you demand your treatment exclusively from non immigrant health workers? Or at the very least whites only?

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    I said you brought achievements in posters' personal lives into it, you did, it's written there if I scroll down, what's the point in lying?
    Can I politely request that we leave it now, especially in light of the fact it is my personal life being discussed......and the fact that TTR has just had a close shave with the Grim Reaper?

Trying to be peacemaker.....for once.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast