+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Recent form

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Told you all there was more to this than meets the eye! Obviously it goes right to the top. I'm off to file a Freedom of Information request [tinfoil hat emoji]
    You wouldn't believe the half of it.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    You wouldn't believe the half of it.
    That's the bit I don't get regarding Vlad. I had a few disagreements with him, which culminated in him threatening to "break my jaw" when he was next home and accusing me of hiding behind a keyboard. I replied by sending him my name and season ticket seat number via the private message thingy and told him he was quite welcome to seek me out and say hello at any home game. When he was banned, the mods indicated that he wasn't the bear wrestling womanising vodka drinker from Russia he claimed to be, and that he was actually from much closer to home. He never did come to say hello!

so it's unusual that he should join just after another poster was banned and start posting straight very frequently from day one, as the banned poster did, carrying on the same personal feuds that the banned poster had, expressing the same opinions as the banned poster had and the same fiery temper that the banned poster had.
    He didn't, navypie joined before Vlad was banned. Vlad used to refer to Elite_pie as 'Pugwash', navypie used to think it was an insult aimed at him, once Vlad explained, navypie was happy to join in the mutual baiting of Elite_Pie (perhaps he felt it helped him to fit in).

Vlad had a better command of the English language than a twelve year old, so navypie couldn't possibly be him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    He didn't, navypie joined before Vlad was banned. Vlad used to refer to Elite_pie as 'Pugwash', navypie used to think it was an insult aimed at him, once Vlad explained, navypie was happy to join in the mutual baiting of Elite_Pie (perhaps he felt it helped him to fit in).

Vlad had a better command of the English language than a twelve year old, so navypie couldn't possibly be him.
    Thank you.....they are not the same people, simple as.....they both disliked Elite?....wow, join the queue....his match ratings are fine btw before he jumps on my case

I see Jeekay is in on it as well 😉

I see Jeekay is in on it as well ��
    So anyone that agrees with me is "on my case"?........your posts are getting weirder by the minute

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    So anyone that agrees with me is "on my case"?........your posts are getting weirder by the minute
    Never mind.

Thank you.....they are not the same people, simple as.....they both disliked Elite?....wow, join the queue.
    You should have a bit more sympathy for me tarquin. I find life really hard knowing that I'm disliked by a few arseholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    You should have a bit more sympathy for me tarquin. I find life really hard knowing that I'm disliked by a few arseholes.
    ......a few?......if only you knew how many

......a few?......if only you knew how many
    If it makes you happy to think it runs into hundreds tarquin, be my guest by all means.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast