+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wolves (away)predictions

wolves (away)predictions

I just can't see this going any way bar a home win
    in my opinion we are not strong enough for the fight that is needed for survival
    2-0 loss

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    I just can't see this going any way bar a home win
    in my opinion we are not strong enough for the fight that is needed for survival
    2-0 loss
    At least we have virtually a full squad to choose from. And, as Despair has said, we seem to do better when expectations are low!
    1-1.

Wolves 1 Rovers 2 ...another win on the road for Rovers

2-1 loss.. based on the fact that you have done the double over Newcastle when you were expected to lose and you are expected to win against a club with phuck all to play for..

If there's one thing this squad is very very good at its inconsistency.
    With that comes 'out of the blue' results. Yes for sure that's the nature of this Championship league generally, but we seem to excel (which I actually like, in a perverse sort of way &#128521
    Win / lose for remaining matches:
    I'm sticking with 50/50.
    It will be down to final game!
    As many of us have thought for majority of season.

The games up. HAD to beat bristol city. We'll go down miserably now.

2-1 wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    The games up. HAD to beat bristol city. We'll go down miserably now.

2-1 wolves.
    That's what I thought too, Saxo, but a few days later (as Despair will be glad to hear) the shoots of my optimism have begun to poke their heads above ground again.
    Let's hope that football logic and quality are less important than passion in the next three games. After all, we are playing three teams who have little left in their season. That means we SHOULD be the ones generating that passion. If we can't do that, then Despair and Robin are simply right about the ability and character of our squad.

Auckland wins this week by correctly forecasting a draw.. Looks like Rovers will only need to win one more match to stay up looking at Brum and a Forests remaining fixtures.. Well done to the Rovers ,it's looking good for them..

I think we can now say the plump lady has risen from her seat and is clearing her throat

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Auckland wins this week by correctly forecasting a draw.. Looks like Rovers will only need to win one more match to stay up looking at Brum and a Forests remaining fixtures.. Well done to the Rovers ,it's looking good for them..
    Do one Alfi

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)