+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Reality bites tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by meadowlane1 View Post
    There a few people like this guy on this board. The likes of Jonny T, County gump, tarquin, sidders they are not real Notts fans. 99% of what they post is negative in nature regardless of how bad or good the team is doing. You just have to take it with a pinch of salt. Its fun watching them be proved wrong time after time

Some of them read the Guardian as well, I don’t think Tarquinius does.

There a few people like this guy on this board. The likes of Jonny T, County gump, tarquin, sidders they are not real Notts fans. 99% of what they post is negative in nature regardless of how bad or good the team is doing. You just have to take it with a pinch of salt. Its fun watching them be proved wrong time after time
    You forgot me. Like the others, I have been a Notts fan for donkeys years and actually want them to win, oddly enough. I am very pleased with the result, especially replying to their equaliser so quickly, we don't normally do that. The only regret is that it proves automatic promotion was there for the taking, if we'd just beaten the dross like Chesterfield and Barnet.

I suspect you're a previously banned poster, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    You forgot me. Like the others, I have been a Notts fan for donkeys years and actually want them to win, oddly enough. I am very pleased with the result, especially replying to their equaliser so quickly, we don't normally do that. The only regret is that it proves automatic promotion was there for the taking, if we'd just beaten the dross like Chesterfield and Barnet.

I'm pleased that your happy with the win. You may think I'm mad, but o still believe we can get the last automatic spot. Its going to require us winning all 4 of our games and Wycombe slipping up which I think there is a strong possibility of when you look at who they have left to play. Its a slim chance but a chance it is. BELIEVE.

There a few people like this guy on this board. The likes of Jonny T, County gump, tarquin, sidders they are not real Notts fans.
    Whaaaat? Jonnyt1 is a comedy act, sid is a pretend Hull fan but he really supports Notts, but the other two names you mention beggar belief. I have no doubt at all that gumpy bleeds black and white as much as I do, and for all my little spats with tarquin I would never, ever accuse him of not being a Notts fan.

I'm pleased that your happy with the win. You may think I'm mad, but o still believe we can get the last automatic spot. Its going to require us winning all 4 of our games and Wycombe slipping up which I think there is a strong possibility of when you look at who they have left to play. Its a slim chance but a chance it is. BELIEVE.
    I keep looking at the table and thinking the same. Wycombe and Exeter do have a game in hand but should Wycombe lose theirs and Exeter draw theirs that should spice things up a bit.

As always there will be plenty of twist and turns. Four/five games of football is a lot of playing time.

You doughnut. 99% of what they post can't be understood by you. Now can you please get back to your factory job.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    You doughnut. 99% of what they post can't be understood by you. Now can you please get back to your factory job.

What a disrespectful reply, how do you know he has a factory job, usual Corbynista reply...

It is to my constant regret that I cannot get to Meadow Lane with the ease that most on here do. Apart from the distance I have medical probs but I'd like to bet that the sum lifetime total of my attendance at Notts matches would dwarf yours.
    I'm not a pretend-Tiger. I can make it to a ground 40 miles away and can usually manage a lift there. They're my 2nd team, if you like.
    My inability to purchase the rose-coloured spectacles so in favour with the likes of Soccerman is down to the fact that I retain my critical faculties despite the advancing years.

To say that my posts are 99% negative is clearly nonsense....I actually said, on page 1 of this thread, that I thought we would win though admittedly I hedged my bets by stating that our current dip in form since Xmas suggested that we might lose....I make that 50%?

I also backed Notts in the Betting Thread....100% positivity......and put a few groats on Notts in my own 365 account.

I have been screaming for Forte to get a chance of starting, like several others......have never called for Nolo to be sacked....publicly stated that AH has been great for Notts, though I wish he would ease off on his Twitter pronouncements.

My only frustration with Nolo has been his refusal to play a forward with pace for most of the time, no real Plan B once our long~ball tactics were sussed out and his purchase of 3 more midfielders when we already had 4 or on the books was baffling....apart from that, Nolo is the new Messiah, moulding a pathetic bunch of misfits last year, into a top 7 side.

I know that I have a tendency to be a bit gobby on here, but you will find plenty of posts lauding our performances away at Exeter and Morecambe, plus our home performance against Crewe, to name but a few.......several performances have left me undecided.....and some of our performances v Barnet, Swindon and Chesterfield have left me threatening to put this computer through the window and bouncing it off the head of any passing goats.

When we win, like yesterday...I am elated....this is a footie forum, with hundreds of diverse opinions both before and after the games.......long may it remain so IMO

COYP

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post

Surely you are not insinuating that this is Mr Crallam resurrected?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast