+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bilic on a 2 year deal in

Bilic on a 2 year deal in

Says the Perce of the telegraph
    Welcome to a proper manager

Proper manager!

Have you seen his record?

The cheap unemployed option again. Never been a manager in the championship and much cheaper than Hughton.

I wish him all the best, but I would have preferred some unknown to us like Norwich did with Farke if we could not get Hughton.

At least that way they have an extensive knowledge of the European transfer market instead of the playing the foooking guitar in a rock band.

To me it looks like he's ran out of cash after his last sacking and as taken the next payday that came.

Is all well and good him being able to kick ar se but can he find good players and then motivate them.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Proper manager!

Have you seen his record?

The cheap unemployed option again. Never been a manager in the championship and much cheaper than Hughton.

I wish him all the best, but I would have preferred some unknown to us like Norwich did with Farke if we could not get Hughton.

At least that way they have an extensive knowledge of the European transfer market instead of the playing the foooking guitar in a rock band.

To me it looks like he's ran out of cash after his last sacking and as taken the next payday that came.

Is all well and good him being able to kick ar se but can he find good players and then motivate them.

https://www.wba.co.uk/news/2019/june...as-head-coach/
    Official confirmation,after the last lot of appointments from AFI anyone's an improvement BB in my book

Interesting appointment, hopefully we’ll get to see some good stuff, I wish him all the best. I think that I would have preferred Adkins or Pearson but this looks, on paper at least, a good choice. We will see.........

This could be “sugar or s h y t e” as my dear old dad used to say.

I think he’s a compelling character who players will be enthusiastic to sign for and play for.

Much as it irks me to say we don’t have a reputation for being a progressive and exciting club in terms of our profile and I think this type of appointment helps in that regard.

I see that today we’ve been linked with young Reece Oxford from West Ham so hopefully our new manager is hitting the ground running.

Maybe it’ll encourage certain important players to stay for one more season?

I have to admit I like Bilic and I wish him all the luck in the world because working for our board he’ll need it.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Interesting appointment, hopefully we’ll get to see some good stuff, I wish him all the best. I think that I would have preferred Adkins or Pearson but this looks, on paper at least, a good choice. We will see.........
    Whoever got the gig needed to be backed.the acid test starts now

Good news, looking forward to the new season COYB

There is always an element of doubt in any appointment but I do feel that this is as good as we could have hoped for considering how we have made previous appointments. I have been critical of Albion's approach in the past but hopefully their 'long windedness' this time will pay dividends. I'm not sure what finances Lai will be forthcoming with, if any, but we must get behind Bilic and whoever represents us on the field of play if we are to have a successful 2019-20 season.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53 View Post
    Says the Perce of the telegraph
    Welcome to a proper manager
    Absolutely right 53. Welcome to the club, you have a tough job on your hands but I am sure you are up to it providing you get the right support from the CEO and DoF.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)