+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Amber Rudd falls on her sword.....

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Following a terrorist attack kerr that claimed a number of lifes .

Unfortunately I'm an emotional sort and not a cold fish barrister .
    The first time you posted on the subject was on 10th December 2015: http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=37815245 so which terrorist attack are you using as your excuse such as to be overwhelmed by your emotions?

Cold fish? Personally, I find it pretty chilling that you could call for several million of your countrymen and women to be thrown out of the country. I find your conversion on this thread heart-warming even if it is simply you jumping on a bandwagon for political purposes.

Javid 6 jobs in 6 years is the new human shield , so what is he good at then ?

Tokenistic appointment !!!
    He has more ministerial experience than The Great Leader's choice for the job, Diane Abbott. Would you condemn her appointment as tokenism?

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Laughing at the absolute irony of your post, trying to deflect again, the Labour party (i'm not a member and never have been) is the largest party in Europe in terms of membership, it's quite a broad 'church' and you're going to get pockets of beliefs across the board. I'd agree that discipline should be robust, but you're bouncing all over the anti semitism bandwagon, the truth is, that campaigning against the Israeli government's actions in regards to Palestine and it's treatment of Palestinians, alongside going against UN rules in taking land etc etc is NOT anti semitic and never will be.
    The tory party on the other hand is rife with it, alongside racist that is endemic, indeed it still has councillors hwo quite blatantly wore SS and Nazi uniforms as a 'joke'....i suspect you know the truth of what the tory party is and represents, you're just not honest enough to say it.
    Irony? I can't recall you condemning animal's attempted hijacking of gm's 'O/t in other news' thread as being 'deflection' You may recall that Roly defended animal's actions saying that it was necessary to see 'the wider picture and things put into context'. Was he wrong?

No, finding fault with Israel's sometimes treatment of the Palestinian's is not anti-Semitic, which is why I haven't suggested that it is. The mural that The Great Leader tweeted support for had nothing to do with Israel and the Palestinians; it showed a vicious caricature of Jews playing monopoly or similar on the backs of oppressed individuals. That type of characterisation is one that has been used to justify the persecution of Jews for centuries.

Over the last few days there have been seen signs of Labour supporters once again seeking to sweep the issue under the carpet rather address it, which shows that they have learned nothing.

'The Tory party is rife with it alongside racist that is endemic'. If someone made a similarly sweeping and evidenced statement about, say, Muslims, you'd be all over it like a rash.

The truth of the Tory party is the same as the truth of every party in that it is made up of human beings who will hold a range of views some of which would not be ones that I would agree with or find acceptable. As I said above, however, perhaps the links that raging put up indicates that the party is willing to address that reality, whereas large swathes of Labour supporters seem to prefer an 'every criticism of us is merely a smear by the media and Blairites' approach to issues within their party.
    Last edited by KerrAvon; 30-04-2018 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    He has more ministerial experience than The Great Leader's choice for the job, Diane Abbott. Would you condemn her appointment as tokenism?
    Well Diane Abbott may not be all that but I doubt even she would take off on holiday to Australia with her daughter whilst Business Secretary at the same time hundreds of South Wales steel workers were told they were losing their jobs .

Yes tokenism it is .

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    The first time you posted on the subject was on 10th December 2015: http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=37815245 so which terrorist attack are you using as your excuse such as to be overwhelmed by your emotions?

Cold fish? Personally, I find it pretty chilling that you could call for several million of your countrymen and women to be thrown out of the country. I find your conversion on this thread heart-warming even if it is simply you jumping on a bandwagon for political purposes.
    Oh I see your playing me instead of the ball , not one of my better days but I'll live .

Diane Abbott is really smart and competent.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Diane Abbott is really smart and competent.
    Not quite fire , mind you she gave the Sky News guy today a good going over and left him begging for mercy so fair play .

Her heart is in the right place but she's a bit dipsy to say the least .

Well Diane Abbott may not be all that but I doubt even she would take off on holiday to Australia with her daughter whilst Business Secretary at the same time hundreds of South Wales steel workers were told they were losing their jobs .

Yes tokenism it is .
    I'm afraid that your memory is playing tricks with you again, animal. The steel workers were not told they were losing their jobs; TATA announced it's decision to put it's UK steel operation up for sale, which is somewhat different.

Sure, Javed could have taken part in a few photo opportunities standing with steel workers but that would have been 'tokenism'.

As it turns out, the whole affair ended reasonably happily with TATA, the government and the workers via their TU coming up with some compromises.

You missed by question though, do you regard the presence of Diane Abbott on the Labour front bench and, presumably, in the Home Office after any Labour GE victory as 'tokenism'?

Oh I see your playing me instead of the ball , not one of my better days but I'll live .
    Playing you? Is that what you call being exposed as a hypocrite? I'm just emulating Roly, Mike and MMM in calling out bigotry (even though they are strangely silent when it comes from Labour Party and Momentum members).

Which wasn't one of your better days, animal? The day you called for all Muslims to be expelled from the country or the day you got caught out in a lie about your motivation for doing so?

As I say, it is heart warming to see your conversion to someone who clearly cares so much about the rights and well being of Commonwealth immigrants and their British descendants.

First time I've seen your old views on this animal. Certainly giving GF a run for his money!

To what extent do you hold these views now?And if not, what brought about any changes from these views?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast