+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea v Burnley

Chelsea v Burnley

The first game of a long season is nearly upon us, it being an easy passage through the months is yet to be seen, but hopefully we can improve on last season in position and performances where at least we show some intent, again that's yet to be seen.

BT having £25 on a Burnley win is very positive IMO and I wish I could be as confident, Chelsea with all their problems of fielding a team of 11 is laughable with all the Footballers they have at their disposal, hopefully the Clarets that have made the trip will be rewarded with Burnley playing well whether we win, lose or draw.

Team looks good
    D4 starts

Heaton
    Lawton Tarks Mee Ward
    Gudmundsson Cork Hendrick Defour Brady
    Vokes

Afternoon Colner, you still sticking with your 1-1 prediction ?

Hi Alto, the way things have gone so far with 13 goals in two games, I suspect I'm going to be a bit out, but one can only hope!
    Have to go out but back later, keep them out till then.

1-0 away win. Nailed on!

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Hi Alto, the way things have gone so far with 13 goals in two games, I suspect I'm going to be a bit out, but one can only hope!
    Have to go out but back later, keep them out till then.
    I'll do my best, have to say I have changed my mind on Sky Super 6 giving us a 1-1, hopefully your bet returns for you BT

Alistair Campbell sitting alongside Phil Bird on ClaretsPlayer, I don't know whether I like that or not.

Birmingham 0 Bristol City 1, Reid 1 minute

Blackpool 1 MK Dons 0, Longstaff 6 mins

Port Vale 0 Wycombe 0

Hull 1 Burton 0, Hernandez 7 mins

Bristol Rovers 0 Peterbrough 1

Burnley under a bit of pressure from Chelsea

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)