+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bury Times article.

Bury Times article.

Nobody will ever convince me otherwise, Millers supporters are far and away the best in the league. The problems our club and town have suffered since the 1980s and still we give back to others. I love my club and I love my townsfolk. Salt of the earth.

Last away game of the season and we should be able to better this, yet and get as many as possible on the way over to Bolton.

Don’t get me wrong it’s terrible what’s happened to Bury fc, but I remember an away match on a Tuesday night at Bury when we was on our last legs near enough an to a fan near that away end that night they were waving fivers at us an generally taking the pee. So as far as I’m concerned they can go forth and multiply.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    Nobody will ever convince me otherwise, Millers supporters are far and away the best in the league. The problems our club and town have suffered since the 1980s and still we give back to others. I love my club and I love my townsfolk. Salt of the earth.
    ...and then there's those that would rather rub salt in the wounds of the earth.