+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Corrupt ****s

Corrupt ****s

Kiko banned for 8 matches, not sure when it starts, pick their moment to do it.

It f u c k s me off because its all based on the probability of him saying what he allegedly said and not on evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    It f u c k s me off because its all based on the probability of him saying what he allegedly said and not on evidence.
    Nothing we can do about it, just make sure we learn from the experience.

And I genuinely hope Meslier is as good as he looked during the Arsenal game.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Nothing we can do about it, just make sure we learn from the experience.

And I genuinely hope Meslier is as good as he looked during the Arsenal game.
    Yep. Let’s hope so. He was certainly a class act that night

No evidence.

8 Game Ban.

60 Grand Fine.

Corrupt B@stards..but we ALL knew they would not miss their chance to shaft us didn't we?
    Last edited by Rev72; 28-02-2020 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    No evidence.

8 Game Ban.

60 Grand Fine.

Corrupt B@stards..but we ALL knew they would not miss their chance to shaft us did we?
    UK huh.

Over the many years I have been a Leeds Supporter I have seen the FA and the EFL shaft us on numerous occasions but this takes the biscuit. Just because 2 guys, opposition players at that, said they "heard" something some other faceless dicks decide it must probably be true.

I am sorry but if there is no irrefutable evidence then they should err on the side of caution because surely the verdict should then be that on the basis of probability Kiko did not say it.

I also wonder how many times players from other nationalities have been "racially" profiled eg "mark the Spaniard" "mark the Aussie" "mark the Pole" and been grown up about it. And if Kiko used the word black (in any language) then sorry that is not racist as the FA themselves identify players as being black. Black players themselves talk about being black are they being racist to each other and should they be banned.

I would say to every single Leeds player that if they hear any opposition player refer to one of ours either by colour or nationality or religion or even hair colour or hair style ….report it to the ref and see if it appears in his report. If it doesn't then leak it to the papers and tv and demand Justice. Petty I know but what the hell ..the FA and the EFL have shown themselves to be petty on more than one occasion.

Rant over.... for now. If I think of anything else I wil have another rant.

Anybody know for sure if this will actually start at any point?

I would imagine there will be some kind of appeals process, right? And that will probably take several weeks to be heard - could be a much worse situation if we appeal and end up putting in Meslier for the first time in the last 7/8 matches instead of now, where he would be potentially under a lot more pressure.

Starts immediately

Quote Originally Posted by wortleygirl View Post
    Over the many years I have been a Leeds Supporter I have seen the FA and the EFL shaft us on numerous occasions but this takes the biscuit. Just because 2 guys, opposition players at that, said they "heard" something some other faceless dicks decide it must probably be true.

I am sorry but if there is no irrefutable evidence then they should err on the side of caution because surely the verdict should then be that on the basis of probability Kiko did not say it.

I also wonder how many times players from other nationalities have been "racially" profiled eg "mark the Spaniard" "mark the Aussie" "mark the Pole" and been grown up about it. And if Kiko used the word black (in any language) then sorry that is not racist as the FA themselves identify players as being black. Black players themselves talk about being black are they being racist to each other and should they be banned.

I would say to every single Leeds player that if they hear any opposition player refer to one of ours either by colour or nationality or religion or even hair colour or hair style ….report it to the ref and see if it appears in his report. If it doesn't then leak it to the papers and tv and demand Justice. Petty I know but what the hell ..the FA and the EFL have shown themselves to be petty on more than one occasion.

Rant over.... for now. If I think of anything else I wil have another rant.
    They (the EFL), are who they are, we know that, so do others. The more it f00ks us up, the more they win. F00k em.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)