+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a load of bollox

What a load of bollox

All this crap about we are close....bollox. That Obama chap was having a dig and now the Yanks are trying to play it down. Bunch of hypocrites the lot of them.......lying deceitful politicians.

What do you call 100 politicians at the bottom of the ocean?

A: A good start. - view external link

re: What a load of bollox

How do you stop a Politician from Drowning ? Take your foot off his head

But why would you move your foot? One wouldn't

Don't blame the politicians. They're the ones who see which way the crowd is heading, then jump in front and say follow me. So blame yourselves , they only reflect your values.

Not sure about that Arundel...but I do know how you can tell a politician is lying...if their lips are moving.

P.S. The same is true of Estate Agents in my experience.

The Septics, are only out for themselves, now Obama is coming to thee end of his tenure, he can say what he likes, because he doesnt really care now. And this special relationship...what relationship??? The UK will follow the USA around like a lamb to its mother.

Yes we do, it is embarrassing really.

The PM and the UK Govt are pathetic really, following every order of big bully USA President and his Govt and running around after them like a little lap dog.

We are Wassell and the USA is bully boy Morris.

Quote Originally Posted by Arundelred
    Don't blame the politicians. They're the ones who see which way the crowd is heading, then jump in front and say follow me. So blame yourselves , they only reflect your values.

I would blame the voters, they go for style over substance every day and politicians merely gauge what it takes to get elected.

Lets face it we sneer it politicians that speak plainly and truthfully or aren't dressed in the right manner so the voters get what they deserve by and large.

We all think we know what we are talking about. But in reality we haven't a scooby. Best advice is to enjoy life the best you can and let the powers do what they do. Or you could join a group and be an activist an be part of another group that aint got a real scooby. The choice ..... is yours :-)

"Close Partners" If you call Britain being USA's @rse wipes then yes we are close partners.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast