+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Deid - Dancer

You moshers only like mosher music. Fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    You moshers only like mosher music. Fact.
    Look at my CD collection and ill prove you wrong

Prodigy arent even music. Noise created by computers

Edit- ill rephrase, Prodigy werent music

Prodigy are/where infinitely more musical than any of that growling fretw'nking nonsense you call music.

'Prodigy arent even music. Noise created by computers' usual ignorance about a genre of music the typical myopic mosher bore has no clue about.

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    Prodigy are/where infinitely more musical than any of that growling fretw'nking nonsense you call music.

'Prodigy arent even music. Noise created by computers' usual ignorance about a genre of music the typical myopic mosher bore has no clue about.
    how did I know that comment would irk someone. Its a no fail to get a reaction comment

As the dictionary states

Music- vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) combined in such a way as to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion.

Napalm Death fit more into that than the Prodigy did. They are all instrument and vocals. Just saying like

Napalm Death are for guys that would look at dodgy stuff online if they were allowed online.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    how did I know that comment would irk someone. Its a no fail to get a reaction comment

As the dictionary states

Music- vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) combined in such a way as to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion.

Napalm Death fit more into that than the Prodigy did. They are all instrument and vocals. Just saying like
    Who says a synth or a drum machine isn't a musical instrument? I would say they are very much musical instruments.

I'll wager that 70% of adults who listen to Napalm Death are virgins and smell pretty bad. And also have obsessive collections of stuff like nunchucks.

Who says a synth or a drum machine isn't a musical instrument? I would say they are very much musical instruments.

I'll wager that 70% of adults who listen to Napalm Death are virgins and smell pretty bad. And also have obsessive collections of stuff like nunchucks.
    And you used the "usual ignorance" line too

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    And you used the "usual ignorance" line too
    What have I said which is factually incorrect?

Me and your good self go to a Napalm Death gig and you know as well as I do that a frighteningly high percentage of the audience will fit perfectly the profile I have described.

What have I said which is factually incorrect?

Me and your good self go to a Napalm Death gig and you know as well as I do that a frighteningly high percentage of the audience will fit perfectly the profile I have described.
    How could you pick out who has had their hole or not and a dude who collects Turtles type weaponary. The smelly i will give you mind you

The adult males forming a big circle then taking it in turns to run and jump into each other (the mosh pit?) No hole has been had by any participant in this nonsense. The greasy mop stuck to the spotty coupon. The vampire fangs. The freaky contact lenses.
    These are all pointers when sussing out who has/hasn't had their hole and collects fantasy fiction weaponry.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast