+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Increased expectations?

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I agree with Slack, anything below 7th is a disappointment come May after such a splendid start.

My odds would be 10% as Champions, 50% Top 3 and 75% Top 7 as of now.......if we recruit a pacy striker and Noble slots in well then I would add 10% to all those numbers.....I am feeling very optimistic
    So am I - that's why I had a tenner on for promotion before the season started. If we don't go up I'm quite prepared to state on here that Emily Thornberry is my ideal politician !!! ....... Hows that for confidence?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I assume Altypies post translates as something like “Hey guys, remember the day when Sven turned up, wow!”. Gettin!
    Unfortunately not

I assume Altypies post translates as something like “Hey guys, remember the day when Sven turned up, wow!”. Gettin!
    Closer to.......... "We've got a goner here"

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    So am I - that's why I had a tenner on for promotion before the season started. If we don't go up I'm quite prepared to state on here that Emily Thornberry is my ideal politician !!! ....... Hows that for confidence?
    I've got £10 each way, plus a few smaller bets in the "Notts Champions with +10 points" and "top Midlands team" markets......if the bets all come in, that's my Starter Capital for the .................................SeriouslyBeachy Sal****er-Powered Beach Buggy

Edit - apparently I'm not allowed to type the words "Salt" and "Water" together.........it's a strange world
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 18-11-2017 at 01:24 PM.

It doesn't say Merry Christmas from the Kremlin.

I do remember the day Sven turned up. I was there. Sunny day, over 9,000 in, Hughes scores hat-trick. Ole's going in the 2nd half. I sat directly above where Hughes put the pen in for his third.
    I took a photo of a Bradford fan after the fifth went in, sitting slumped forward, head in his hands.
    Were you there?

6 or the top 8 all won today, with Accy drawing......Notts are now 9 points clear of Mansfield in 8th......the contenders are all jostling on the rails.......the top 3 come May are in there somewhere.......getting excited

Sven turned up for the friendly against Forest. That was a very good day too.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...goran-eriksson

Sat in the Pavis, a few rows below some fat Forest fans who looked like Kenny Burns. I didn't take a photo of them though.
    Last edited by Bohinen; 18-11-2017 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AltyPie View Post
    It doesn't say Merry Christmas from the Kremlin.

I do remember the day Sven turned up. I was there. Sunny day, over 9,000 in, Hughes scores hat-trick. Ole's going in the 2nd half. I sat directly above where Hughes put the pen in for his third.
    I took a photo of a Bradford fan after the fifth went in, sitting slumped forward, head in his hands.
    Were you there?
    You were “sat directly above” the Meadow Lane end? Whereabouts, In the executive boxes? From where you took pictures of the Bradford fans?

Never been a Notts fan in your life.
    Last edited by BigFatPie; 18-11-2017 at 08:08 PM.

You were “sat directly above” the Meadow Lane end? Whereabouts, In the executive boxes? From where you took pictures of the Bradford fans?

Never been a Notts fan in your life.
    You can say I've never been a Notts fan, but you forgot to answer my question asking if you were there that day.

No didn’t bother that day. The bus dropped us 1 km from the ground and I couldn’t be arsed to walk.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast