+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: HIVS Roll Call and Other Game Related Sh@t

Russell Anderson was sh1te until later on in his career

Quote Originally Posted by man-erg View Post
    Seems like a reasonable response to the suggestion that he shouldn't make mistakes. Considine actually does a half decent job most of the time. I dont believe would be the first name on the team sheet if everyone was fit. Anyone who thinks that we are entitled to a defender who never makes mistakes is seriously deluded.
    It's not the errors that's the big problem, it's just him being very, very limited. Someone that's been here that long should be expected to be better.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I can’t remember Russell Anderson making many mistakes.

It’s the amount of mistakes that Considine makes,he has done that in his entire career and he is only going to get worse as he gets older.

I’m not saying all of the goals were his fault but we conceded 44 goals in the league and he played more games than any other defender.

That’s not good enough we need a better “experienced” defender than him.
    One man doesn't make a defence, its a team event

Russel's last full season with us we lost 38 league goals. The year before we lost 43 goals

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Russell Anderson was sh1te until later on in his career
    Russell Anderson was shyte when he was younger and made loads of errors.

I think around about 2001 he started to cut out the mistakes and was by far our best defender until he moved to Sunderland.So that would mean he was 23 when he started to improve.

Considine is 32 and still making mistakes yet some people still try to defend him, we have had guys like Ash Taylor and Anthony O’Connor who were just as bad and people quite rightly deemed them to not be good enough,I’m not sure why people don’t realise Considine isn’t good enough either.

I quite enjoyed that game and to be honest, I don't begrudge Killie 3rd as I really couldn't bring myself to want the huns to beat them even though it would've benefited us.

Still can't make my mind up about Wilson. He certainly does have moments when he looks a quality player but he also has far more moments when he seems to be on the periphery. To me, he looks like he lacks confidence actually, rather than having the "billy big baws" attitude some attribute to him. Let's wait and see if he has any further involvement with Aberdeen.

Stevie May is horrific though. How he contrives to make such an arse of goal scoring opportunities is really something else.

Respectful exit from Shinnie. Made a big point of coming over to us and applauding the crowd at the end, much to the disgust of the remaining Lochend C0ck-ends. Very different our last rat of a captain so I wish Shinnie well

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    One man doesn't make a defence, its a team event

Russel's last full season with us we lost 38 league goals. The year before we lost 43 goals
    I can’t remember Russell Anderson having too many brain farts,he was playing in front of Langfield who had more than his fair share.

Remember Langfield?

He was the keeper who many claimed was the best keeper we could have because we are Aberdeen.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I can’t remember Russell Anderson having too many brain farts,he was playing in front of Langfield who had more than his fair share.

Remember Langfield?

He was the keeper who many claimed was the best keeper we could have because we are Aberdeen.
    In this poor poor season, what brain farts can you recall Considine was directly responsible for?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I don’t want Celtic winning the cup. If we get into Europe it’s through the back door. We don’t deserve to be playing in Europe as our negative manager has made it more difficult than it certainly needed to be for qualifying.
    How the f uck do you come to that conclusion?
    If Celtic win the treble, the passports are getting used, no back door required.
    The half empty minibus will never be happy, thank f uck, myself and my “made up chums” will never set foot on such a mode of transport whilst supporting the once michty.

SF

What a f'uckin p'rick

That's coming up to 11 years I've been on this site, it's some achievement to be the biggest a'rsehole on here in all that time but you've managed it nae bother.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 19-05-2019 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    In this poor poor season, what brain farts can you recall Considine was directly responsible for?
    Apparently today for starters although I haven’t seen it yet.

Off the top of my head St Johnstone at home,St Mirren away,Livingston at home twice,Hearts away.

I’m sure you tried to blame someone else for the 4 goals I mentioned,his whole career has been based on people trying to blame everyone else for his brain farts.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast