+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spare a thought for Ray Wilkins

Spare a thought for Ray Wilkins

Had a heart attack today and in a critical condition. Get well soon Ray.

I Wish him all the best

As a fully paid up member of this non voluntary club, I wish Ray all the very best in his rehab. Tis a long, boring and arduous journey, but the destination is magical, unappreciated by so many.

What do you mean excile

Which part Bongo?

I also had heart attack back in April 2016 - Non voluntary club.

Tis a long, boring and arduous journey- Rehab

The destination is magical- Recovery, appreciating what life brings, the love of family and friends.

Unappreciated by so many- So many people intent on destroying the happiness of others with hate and bitterness.

Very profound Exiled - keep well fella

Blimey what a horrible experience. Glad your on the mend mate and can find a positive from it all. Appreciating people and life in general is a great thing.

Just adding all my best wishes to Ray in his recovery.

I'd been wondering how you were getting on, Exiled. It sounds like its been a tough journey. I think we sometimes forget just how precious life and our health is, and such horrible scares truly make us appreciate what and who is important to us. Keep well my friend. Oh and no more dodging the salad drawer. x

Too right Win, I never dodge the salad drawer now.

Tis where I keep the Stella Artois .

So so sad my sympathies to all his family

https://www.theguardian.com/football...video-obituary

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)