+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dons Directors – any true fans?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I doubt it would have been that steep but part of the planning permission meant they had to drop the height...I believe.
    I'm not sure it is planning permission related.
    It was more like Milnes attempt at appeasing the neighborhood, as well as cutting costs on the ground, by shaving off a good few rows from the original design.
    I wouldn't be surprised if there are buildings in the industrial estate much higher , probably the holiday inn is too

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    I'm not sure it is planning permission related.
    It was more like Milnes attempt at appeasing the neighborhood, as well as cutting costs on the ground, by shaving off a good few rows from the original design.
    I wouldn't be surprised if there are buildings in the industrial estate much higher , probably the holiday inn is too
    Spot on. If it was the steepest possible I think it would be around 5 metres, or 25%, taller. Needless to say the effect on the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I doubt it would have been that steep but part of the planning permission meant they had to drop the height...I believe.
    Dig down then.

Actually, don't bother, just stay at Pittodrie.

There is nothing to stay in Aberdeen for if Aitkens close down and the Dons don't play football at Pittodrie.

What does that leave?
    F'uck all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12