+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nathan Thomas

Nathan Thomas

Wonder if there's a problem between Nathan and Tufty. In his interview he gave short change when the interviewer asked him about Thomas' goal, never mentioned him, and went quickly on to "how well the old brigade had played".

If there was a problem, he wouldn't have got a shirt in the first place.

Needs to be in the shop window and this was as good a game as any for potential buyers to see what he can do.

Clearly he is not cutting it for CW. I hear that Jack Lesters JTW priority is wingers. What about a swap deal for Kristian Dennis ?. Young striker tipped as a future star.

may be right but was nice to score a goal from outside the box need to have more shots from distance

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    may be right but was nice to score a goal from outside the box need to have more shots from distance
    on the face of it Thomas seems a good back up for Duffy but we don’t see what happens in training etc. Sometimes good players just don’t fit into a club. CW, s judgement is usually spot on .

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Wonder if there's a problem between Nathan and Tufty. In his interview he gave short change when the interviewer asked him about Thomas' goal, never mentioned him, and went quickly on to "how well the old brigade had played".
    I thought that although he did mumble “good goal then great goal” then move on. 2 goals in 2 starts for Thomas would make you think he’d got something to offer and he insisted on playing on to half time even after he was injured, but there’s obviously something about him that doesn’t quite fit into what Chris wants.

Well he’s a winger and I wonder i the thinking pre-season was about reverting to 4-4-2 or having Thomas on the bench to change shape?
    Whatever the thinking was it seems like something isn’t quite fitting with him.
    Or maybe he’s one for the future?

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Thomas had an asthma attack ,an for safety reasons took him off

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyEdge View Post
    Well he’s a winger and I wonder i the thinking pre-season was about reverting to 4-4-2 or having Thomas on the bench to change shape?
    Whatever the thinking was it seems like something isn’t quite fitting with him.
    Or maybe he’s one for the future?
    I think Thomas will be one of the BLADES leavin on loan this window.He does score the occasional classic but from what i've seen of him he needs to be better before he gets near our best squad.UTCB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast