+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2016

In it together
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  22.8 KB

Roy boy is said to be making 6 changes for tonight. One change I would have liked to have seen is Stones for Cahill. Smalling & Cahill together won't work against the better sides.

Got to be careful with wholesale changes. Got to win the group. Be alot easier to get to the semi's were if all goes to plan we'll meet France.

I was going to say 2-1 win but if Roy is making six changes then it could be a 3-0 win

He's left that clown Hart in goal, so that's a worry for starters.
    I'm not a fan of Wilshere's' he holds on to the ball when there's clearly a pass on, he's a poser and not all that good, although his work rate is good.
    Henderson gets a game in midfield. He gets into some great positions in and around the box and seems to get more chances than any other player, but oh, his finishing is absolutely abysmal and he frustrates me more than the rest of the team. But, who knows, he could find his goalscoring touch tonight, hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by NeztheMiller View Post
    He's left that clown Hart in goal, so that's a worry for starters.
    I'm not a fan of Wilshere's' he holds on to the ball when there's clearly a pass on, he's a poser and not all that good, although his work rate is good.
    Henderson gets a game in midfield. He gets into some great positions in and around the box and seems to get more chances than any other player, but oh, his finishing is absolutely abysmal and he frustrates me more than the rest of the team. But, who knows, he could find his goalscoring touch tonight, hopefully.
    Nez - with your recent prediction prowess I'm looking forward to this. Hart to save 5 penalties and a hat trick each for Wilshere and Henderson then

As it stands at the moment I'll settle for a clean sheet and a single
    goal from either of them!

We'll never hear the last of it if the Welsh finish above us in the table.

A single goal in the second half will be sufficient to go to the top of the group, providing we don't concede any of course.

It's ***** that we finish top to steer clear of one of the "big guns" in the next round.

Come on England.

Oh dear, oh dear!
    Not good enough really, although it didn't help matters with Slovakia sitting back and hoping for a draw.
    On a positive note, we didn't concede, but we really should be beating teams like Slovakia etc, etc.

So we've finished second in the group and we're now waiting to see who we play from group F,
    Portugal ... hope not!
    Iceland ... interesting for obvious reasons!
    Austria ... hopefully, they've shown very little so far!
    Hungary ... unbeaten so far and have looked good!

I just don't understand Roy at times with his selection.

I didn't want to see what Wales were doing but I had no choice when ITV kept on showing their goals

Agree with Nez

At least here in the US we had the enjoyment of the ESPN pundits keep referring to Wales as 'the sheep shaggers'. I don't think anyone told them about political correctness

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast