+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trivia abour your club

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Millwall were the first old 3rd division side that reached the semi finals of the FA Cup in 1937....,and no I didn't see the match bunch of impertinent phuckers!!
    Was that because you had already moved to France?

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Was that because you had already moved to France?
    Eff off!!

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Millwall were the first old 3rd division side that reached the semi finals of the FA Cup in 1937....,and no I didn't see the match bunch of impertinent phuckers!!
    I bet the fans kicked off though mate 😂

Quote Originally Posted by donnytyke View Post
    I bet the fans kicked off though mate ��
    Very much doubt it Donny. On the "Interesting Pics" thread started by Gaz, on all the old photos at the various grounds around the country there was always one thing in common....hardly any police. let alone stewards!!! Different eras different mentalities.

I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles chant was adopted by West Ham in the 1920's from an American musical about dreams.
    Which all football supporters have is dreams and getting let down on those dreams lol.

Deepdale has been North Ends home ground longer than any associated football club in the world since 1878 and officially when the football league started in 1888

In our first season we won the league unbeaten all season and didn't concede a goal in the FA Cup. A double which I am sure won't ever be matched
    Last edited by gardsPNE; 12-03-2017 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    Deepdale has been North Ends home ground longer than any associated football club in the world since 1875 and officially when the football league started in 1888.
    In our first season we won the league unbeaten all season and didn't concede a goal in the FA Cup. A double which I am sure won't ever be matched
    Wasnt Alf the Burnsley fan just a little kid in those days in the late 1890's ?

Btw Chalky, is that true about the stripes link between Notts County & Juventus ?
    Last edited by Acido; 12-03-2017 at 12:59 AM.

I heard and this is hush hush by the way that he lost his virginity to Queen Victoria

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    I heard and this is hush hush by the way that he lost his virginity to Queen Victoria
    And while he was back shuttling her she said... 'We are not amused'

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast