+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 91 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Guff football is pish

Absolutely Pacman...

I swear to god if saw anyone like this at a game of football attended, I would say something to them like!! Long may this stay well away from our grounds!!

Name:  bkpbbitiqaewmto.jpg
Views: 635
Size:  49.4 KB
    Name:  man-u-man-c.jpg
Views: 596
Size:  68.3 KB

Read the first sentence of this shyte. This is the English Premiership in a nutshell.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/05/...arsene-wenger/

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Read the first sentence of this shyte. This is the English Premiership in a nutshell.

WOW

When i talk of English football fans to folk, im clearly referring to this guy. What an absolute tool and i would say a good 50%+ of English football fans are these type of guys. This would be the sort of idiot who would ask for a refund if his team got hammered!! Line that lot up and shoot them!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

Deary me

Read the first sentence then closed the link

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Deary me

Read the first sentence then closed the link
    Just another plastic w@nker-guff football is full of them, overpriced overhyped greedy vain money driven sub Americanized sh1te.
    Go 20/30/40 yrs without silver wear and then get back to us Mr Reilly whoever you maybe.

I think it's mostly tourists who buy half and half scarves. They should really support their local team instead of being glory hunting numpties.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I think it's mostly tourists who buy half and half scarves. They should really support their local team instead of being glory hunting numpties.
    An Angolan boy said to me out here. "Why do you support your team. They don't play in the Champions League with my two teams Chelsea and Real". Needless to say he didn't understand the expression "you're a fanny". I asked him why he doesn't support Petro or 1 de Agosto. "because they are sh@t" he said

Nothing like local pride

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    An Angolan boy said to me out here. "Why do you support your team. They don't play in the Champions League with my two teams Chelsea and Real". Needless to say he didn't understand the expression "you're a fanny". I asked him why he doesn't support Petro or 1 de Agosto. "because they are sh@t" he said

Nothing like local pride
    You should ask him who he would support if Chelsea played Real. That would stump him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    You should ask him who he would support if Chelsea played Real. That would stump him.
    He'd support them both. Isn't that the problem?

Sunderland agreed to kick the ball out the park yesterday on the 26th minute mark. All so that John Terry (who wears the number 26 shirt) could be subbed. He then receives a guard of honour. Pretend football.

I'd imagine there won't be many homegrown players down there like him (even if he is a dick) coming through and playing so many games.

Page 14 of 91 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast