+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Luther James-Wildin.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Go and sit with your mum in the club shop...
    this you trying to guess what i did at the club? you're not even close mate , you're a sad angry little man, you seem to spend a lot of time coming on here trying to annoy people even when they agree with you, there's a point where if you spend a lot of time doing something and it isn't making you happy or enriching and enhancing your life maybe should you just pack it in and find something that puts a smile on your face.

Wait wait wait wait. Hang on. MIG is Guy Branston?

Just when you thought following Notts couldn't get any more surreal.

Not sure why Guy Branston would post on a Notts board so often, can't imagine he'd give a toss about Notts other than wanting his money

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Wait wait wait wait. Hang on. MIG is Guy Branston?

Just when you thought following Notts couldn't get any more surreal.
    M I G McCulloch Is King … or … Mick In Goals?

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5QtMQq4RYE

Tell me Elite. Is Fitz better than this? Spiess was 18/19 at the time, are you telling me he couldn't have been given more time to develop considering GKs go on until the are 35+?
    I'm not a fan of Fitz, but he is better than Spiess. You keep banging on about how good Spiess would be if he hadn't been 'ruined' at Notts, but if he's really as good as you claim why hasn't he attracted a League club like Colby Bishop has? He's had ample time to rebuild his career.

I put it down to you not knowing much about goalkeeping.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I'm not a fan of Fitz, but he is better than Spiess. You keep banging on about how good Spiess would be if he hadn't been 'ruined' at Notts, but if he's really as good as you claim why hasn't he attracted a League club like Colby Bishop has? He's had ample time to rebuild his career.

I put it down to you not knowing much about goalkeeping.
    I totally agree with you Elite. You probably know nothing about goalkeeping?

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    this you trying to guess what i did at the club? you're not even close mate , you're a sad angry little man, you seem to spend a lot of time coming on here trying to annoy people even when they agree with you, there's a point where if you spend a lot of time doing something and it isn't making you happy or enriching and enhancing your life maybe should you just pack it in and find something that puts a smile on your face.
    What DID you do? Obviously nothing game changing or important.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123