+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Absolutely f@cking embarrassing!!!

I would never insult anyone's intelligence, but answer this. If someone called you a dwarf ****, would you want to do your very best for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddsox View Post
    I would never insult anyone's intelligence, but answer this. If someone called you a dwarf ****, would you want to do your very best for them.
    No I wouldn't BUT I would want to for the 99.9 % of the fans who were not giving abuse and had parted and regularly part with their hard earned cash only to get served up the same piss poor crap they hsve endured the last 2 away games.

I would never insult anyone's intelligence, however if someone called me a dwarf ****, I for one would not do my very best for them.
    I go support the team I live for, not abuse them over there lack of stature, disgusting behaviour, that should not be overlooked by a terrible result.

Maybe that's the problem with this set of players....mentality!

if as OS says we lost by 4 because they were being shouted at it says a lot about where our weakness lies...for me we lack leadership in the spine of the team

Quote Originally Posted by Oddsox View Post
    In my lifetime i have sat in every section of Tannadice and as a child heard my first swear words at the match,i have heard Bannon,Sturrock,Dodds,Milne,Narey getting stick from the fans but never once did any of them ever use that as an excuse for their performance on the pitch.
    Any United player or member of the coaching staff reading your post tonight will take heart that the hammering and humiliation dished out by QO the FN South was not entirely their fault it was partly down to abusive fans in the stands.
    Its worth remembering that the shower on the pitch were paid thousands for that performance today and the so called fans paid thousands to go and watch them,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    In my lifetime i have sat in every section of Tannadice and as a child heard my first swear words at the match,i have heard Bannon,Sturrock,Dodds,Milne,Narey getting stick from the fans but never once did any of them ever use that as an excuse for their performance on the pitch.
    Any United player or member of the coaching staff reading your post tonight will take heart that the hammering and humiliation dished out by QO the FN South was not entirely their fault it was partly down to abusive fans in the stands.
    Its worth remembering that the shower on the pitch were paid thousands for that performance today and the so called fans paid thousands to go and watch them,FACT.
    Nail Hit Firmly On Head GB

Quote Originally Posted by Eamons_lost_wig_04 View Post
    Maybe that's the problem with this set of players....mentality!

if as OS says we lost by 4 because they were being shouted at it says a lot about where our weakness lies...for me we lack leadership in the spine of the team
    I mentioned the very same thing(mentality) on another thread yesterday,sure it was on the manager's extension.How the phuck can a team at home blow away ICT,DFC and Morton then go away to Alloa and lose and QOTS and get hammered?,simple answer mental attitude.

By the way Oddsox can i just say one thing to you mate,you were there today and i never had any inclination to attend so fair play to you.I can assure you that i am not on here tonight to have a running battle with you because in my opinion most of the playing and managerial staff since 2015 are not FN worth falling out over,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    By the way Oddsox can i just say one thing to you mate,you were there today and i never had any inclination to attend so fair play to you.I can assure you that i am not on here tonight to have a running battle with you because in my opinion most of the playing and managerial staff since 2015 are not FN worth falling out over,FACT.
    We all want the same thing GB, promotion, but sadly RN will not deliver that, even though he’s got the best team we’ve had in years, because (1) he holds them back away from home, (2) he keeps changing the team and playing players out of position, and (3) he’s a stubborn bassa!!!

Cannot believe we’ve given him a two year extension, that should have been a carrot, SHOULD HE GAIN PROMOTION!!

We keep fecking up, on and off the park 😞

P.S. The silence from Shedka and Terry tonight is deafening, perhaps the penny has finally dropped!!
    Last edited by ballumbie_arab; 19-10-2019 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    We all want the same thing GB, promotion, but sadly RN will not deliver that, even though he’s got the best team we’ve had in years, because (1) he holds them back away from home, (2) he keeps changing the team and playing players out of position, and (3) he’s a stubborn bassa!!!

Cannot believe we’ve given him a two year extension, that should have been a carrot, SHOULD HE GAIN PROMOTION!!

We keep fecking up, on and off the park 😞

P.S. The silence from Shedka and Terry tonight is deafening, perhaps the penny has finally dropped!!
    I can answer for ttt but not sheka ( as he has all the stats) “getting rid of the manager is not the answer”

YET!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)