+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 185866676869 LastLast

Thread: January transfer window

I might enjoy this money cleaning exercise we are performing for the Americans if we start seeing a better calibre of player on the pitch. Looking forward to the summer transfer window and seeing if el Del gets sent to Columbia.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I might enjoy this money cleaning exercise we are performing for the Americans if we start seeing a better calibre of player on the pitch. Looking forward to the summer transfer window and seeing if el Del gets sent to Columbia.
    Pedant alert - Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Pedant alert - Colombia
    I was meaning the capital of South Carolina in the states.

I wasn’t...a mere mistook

I'm interested to know who the attacking midfielder was that we missed out on... and what kind of money would we have paid for him? Surely we wouldn't have brought in two players just short of £1m. I'm still in shock that we paid £800K for someone - I really thought we must've got this guy for £200k at the most.

We've got a leak. I'm now getting screenshots of MSM's posts from here sent on whatsapp

With the window now shut, McInnes is not ruling out signing an out of contract player

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    With the window now shut, McInnes is not ruling out signing an out of contract player
    Tommie Hoban

Could this be the return of Stephen Gleeson?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I canna say I’m comfortable with instructions coming from the States.

Just because we’ve been s’hite doesn’t mean we should embrace this change without a lot of thought.

It’s not the Aberdeen way
    Aye we’ll the “Aberdeen way” is currently a trajectory to being perennial 2nd runner up at best from now until the end of time. I agree we should be cautious, but provided it doesn’t threaten the club with dangerous financial instability, I’m all for changing the thinking and maybe having a crack at being league champions some time in the next 100 years.

Tony Watt?? currently training with Motherwell but I wouldn't bet against it!

Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 185866676869 LastLast