+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hibs game

i can see falkirk losing there next 2 matches and if queens can get the 2 wins against hibs and dumbarton ,itl make a tasty away day at falkirk on the 29th with queens 4 points behind them ,and falkirk with a tricky away day on last day while we have dunfermline at palmy .

Still so much to play for in the most exciting league in Scotland.

Hibs should of had this league wrapped up weeks ago but have been held back with their 13 draws

I hope Hibs lose tomorrow or get draw number 14.

So the last trip to Easter Road which I have enjoyed visiting the past few seasons and 2 games stand out for me and of couse both are Queens wins the 1-0 win which Durnan scored and this years 3-1 cup win.

I am hopefully that Queens can get a positive result today to stop Hibs winning the league for another week.

Come on Queens!

Queens fans should be traveling in good numbers to places like this . It's not as if we'll be there in the league for a while or playing in front of big crowds like today for a while .

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    Really looking forward to this now after two encouraging performances against DU & Ayr . I honestly don't think we've anything to fear if we approach it in the same manner
    A few of us heading up by train from Lockerbie . Where do Queens fans usually meet before the game ? Any suggestions will be much appreciated

Queens fans gather in a variety of venues and some supporters clubs are booked in for food offers so gatecrashers are not always welcome.

I remember a hilarious incident a few years ago at Firhill where a wedding was taking place. Some Queens supporters entered the wedding reception room and joined in what they thought was a free buffet. The wedding guests were stunned when most of the food was hoovered up by the fans.

Food for thought for Mr Naysmith for next season 3 goals conceded 2 to a centre half and one by a full back two of which were headers - now down to sixth place on goal difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Food for thought for Mr Naysmith for next season 3 goals conceded 2 to a centre half and one by a full back two of which were headers - now down to sixth place on goal difference.
    Pretty poor losing all 3 goals from corners. The first a looping header from McGregor, then a shot from the same player not picked up centrally in the box, then another header at the back post beating Robinson at the post.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Pretty poor losing all 3 goals from corners. The first a looping header from McGregor, then a shot from the same player not picked up centrally in the box, then another header at the back post beating Robinson at the post.
    Watching back on the highlights I had forgotten that the first goal was from a free kick instead of a corner.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)