+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Hamilton v The Net Virgins

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I tnought Main was pretty good today. Harassing players on the ground, tough in the tackle. His goal was class. Good on him. He also gets an assist for the third as he wiped out Easton and earned the injury time
    Yep agree with that.

Fair play to the lad, the pressure was on him big time - & he must ken fine the views of the fans about him - so to put in a performance like that, especially first half, says a lot for the lad.

Took his goal very well, nice assist for the second, & his runs, movement and physicality definitely helped us get the 3 goals.

THAT Curtis Main could be a useful squad member. The key is delivering THAT Curtis Main every week. Time will tell as he deserves another run at the weekend.

Good team performance at last, first half especially. Eased off second half which was understandable. Amazing what some quick accurate passing, quick delivery of the ball forward, proper movement up front & early accurate delivery of crosses into the box can do - who'd have thunk it!!

I'm also delighted that my new strategy of slagging the team and predicting doom & gloom dreadful results pre game has worked again just like Snake Mountain. No need to thank me, the result is thanks enough.

Now, we're gonna get absolutely moligated by Timothy...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Yep agree with that.

Fair play to the lad, the pressure was on him big time - & he must ken fine the views of the fans about him - so to put in a performance like that, especially first half, says a lot for the lad.

Took his goal very well, nice assist for the second, & his runs, movement and physicality definitely helped us get the 3 goals.

THAT Curtis Main could be a useful squad member. The key is delivering THAT Curtis Main every week. Time will tell as he deserves another run at the weekend.

Good team performance at last, first half especially. Eased off second half which was understandable. Amazing what some quick accurate passing, quick delivery of the ball forward, proper movement up front & early accurate delivery of crosses into the box can do - who'd have thunk it!!

I'm also delighted that my new strategy of slagging the team and predicting doom & gloom dreadful results pre game has worked again just like Snake Mountain. No need to thank me, the result is thanks enough.

Now, we're gonna get absolutely moligated by Timothy...
    Do you think the plastic pitch might have been a factor in the faster, sharper passing etc? Pitches this time of the year in Scotland are usually pretty churned up and stodgy.

Having a creative player central (McGinn) and still having 2 wide players certainly made a difference in allowing us to be more positive in our play.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Do you think the plastic pitch might have been a factor in the faster, sharper passing etc? Pitches this time of the year in Scotland are usually pretty churned up and stodgy.

Having a creative player central (McGinn) and still having 2 wide players certainly made a difference in allowing us to be more positive in our play.
    Aye possibly - lets hope its the same at Rugby Park next week as that one's season defining.

Agree McGinn in the "10" role made a big difference. He's a clever player, skillful & with a good fitba brain so as his phyiscal attributes dimish as he gets older we need to make more of these strengths as he's without doubt the most creative player we have currently.

I'd like to see him get a run at "10". Hopefully Del thinks the same...

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    He isn't getting picked because he probably isn't fit just now having not played for two months,thats the only reason
    We were 3-0 up last night with 10 minutes to go and he brought on Logan,why not bring on Hernández to build up his fitness?

Let’s see at the end of the season if Hernández has played more times than Logan has in the next 12 or so games.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post

I've said before that our record on plastic pitches is really impressive so let's just install one. We train on one after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I've said before that our record on plastic pitches is really impressive so let's just install one. We train on one after all.
    The plan is to have the new pitch at Kingsford built exactly the same construction, size and even orientation as the main training pitches.
    Aldo1983 = #AllForAurora

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    We were 3-0 up last night with 10 minutes to go and he brought on Logan,why not bring on Hernández to build up his fitness?

Let’s see at the end of the season if Hernández has played more times than Logan has in the next 12 or so games.
    I don’t believe for a second that McInnes knew anything of Hernandez until Atlanta flagged him up.
    He’s the antithesis of a McInnes signing.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Aye possibly - lets hope its the same at Rugby Park next week as that one's season defining.

Agree McGinn in the "10" role made a big difference. He's a clever player, skillful & with a good fitba brain so as his phyiscal attributes dimish as he gets older we need to make more of these strengths as he's without doubt the most creative player we have currently.

I'd like to see him get a run at "10". Hopefully Del thinks the same...
    If McInnes plans to play 3-5-2, then it’s the only place McGinn can play.
    He doesn’t have the legs to play as a wing back, tracking up & down the wing all game.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    The plan is to have the new pitch at Kingsford built exactly the same construction, size and even orientation as the main training pitches.
    Aldo1983 = #AllForAurora
    Are they **** at training too? Make it plastic.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112