+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ardley is a good bloke

Every game seems to be a slog now !

Regardless of what people say the majority expect a top 7 finish if he doesnt get that fans will seriously turn on him.

The likes of Steve Evans play to win he might be horrible but id take him over Ardley in a flash morales are gone in sport now.

Forget fans turning on him. He should be sacked if he doesn't achieve a Top 7 finish.

I wouldn't want Steve Evans anywhere near Notts, he's the only manager I know that if we appointed him I wouldn't go watch the games. Horrible man, and a convicted crook, who will happily backstab any club chairman of it lines his pockets. Not for me, and hopefully never happens. He's a stain on any club he's at.

Steve Evans doesn't appear to be type of character the Reedtz Bros would care to be associated with nor would I want him, it would be like having the Kray twins as babysitters.

Now all of Nolan's dead wood has gone I would have been tempted to give Kevin another chance but with him back at Newscattle I reckon Kenny Jacket is the chappie to inject some life into the present bunch of twigs.

Ardley has had more than enough time to turn things around now and if we dont go up I would get rid. I dont see much point in replacing the manager at this stage of the season. I long backed him but he as no motivational powers at all. He does have a good eye for a player but then he is all namby pamby. Hes not a leader who would motivate me to go the extra mile for him. Sooner have Steve Evans. Its all about getting back into the football league for me I dont give a damn how we achieve it.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Steve Evans doesn't appear to be type of character the Reedtz Bros would care to be associated with nor would I want him, it would be like having the Kray twins as babysitters.

Now all of Nolan's dead wood has gone I would have been tempted to give Kevin another chance but with him back at Newscattle I reckon Kenny Jacket is the chappie to inject some life into the present bunch of twigs.
    Kevin is a coach at West Ham

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    If their face doesn't fit, they don't get picked. Nowt to do with merit, favourites only.
    Does that not happen at every club though?

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Kevin is a coach at West Ham
    So he is - oops!

Also Kenny Jackett is at Portsmouth !

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    As managers go, Ardley is in comparison to Fullerton. Both talk bull sh*t..Hopefully he wont be here next season..
    This ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Does that not happen at every club though?
    I'll help out here. Yes it does, every manager has their favourites but let the truth get in the way of a good moan on here

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast