+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Grant next ?

I thinks it's probably a matter of not really liking forest fans not the forest players.
    It's been a privilege to of had Yates/grant in the black and white shirt
    Last edited by SwalePie; 13-01-2018 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mac pie View Post
    I thinks it's probably a matter of not really liking forest fans not the forest players.

It’s hating them, and it’s have not of.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 13-01-2018 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mac pie View Post
    In my case it's despising the club rather than the fans. Regarding any players they loan, I judge them in the same way I would whichever club they come from. Yates and Grant have been a pleasure to watch, but they've also sent us some seriously sh!t players over the years. Anyone else remember Eugene Dadi?

Quote Originally Posted by Redrag View Post
    So, let me get this right, you hate Forest and even if Kevin Nolan brings in more Forest youngsters, you are not going to accept them.

So much for Jake Taylor, Elvis Otim, Alan Ahmedhozic and the others then.
    Who is that aimed at? If you loan us the next Lionel Messi I will still hate Forest as a club, but that won't cloud my judgement of the player.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    In my case it's despising the club rather than the fans. Regarding any players they loan, I judge them in the same way I would whichever club they come from. Yates and Grant have been a pleasure to watch, but they've also sent us some seriously sh!t players over the years. Anyone else remember Eugene Dadi?
    We don't send you anyone. You enquire about a player and we'll tell you whether he is available . Then the choice is yours.

Quote Originally Posted by adlestropred View Post
    We don't send you anyone. You enquire about a player and we'll tell you whether he is available . Then the choice is yours.
    Ok Mr Kranky.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Eugene Dadi.... dear god I had forgotten about that one!

Quote Originally Posted by adlestropred View Post
    Correct. I suppose the positive is that we aren't desperate enough to ask for Eugene Dadi types these days.

Because Leeds had 10 points took off them which forest BENEFITED from, getting away by being promoted in 3rd place really ..because we all know they would lost in play offs - Bast...s

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213