+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Middlesborough ***Matchday Thread***

draw will do us wednesday, keep the momentum going, then batter Barnsley. simple.

Quote Originally Posted by BenidormBlanco View Post
    draw will do us wednesday, keep the momentum going, then batter Barnsley. simple.
    Both tough games BB but will go with what you say..4 points should keep the neg headz at bay for a while

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    Overall a far better performance and more like the start of the season.
    They all looked 'up for it' and probably the best performance I have seen by Hernandez - he was even tacking back (or at least trying to). We should really have put it to bed but Saiz unlucky with the post and Cooper didn't even trouble the keeper with a free header from 6 yards out. Appalling decision by the Assistant Referee but Ayling's reaction could have been more costly than it was. About time we accept the inevitable and start using video technology for the big decisions (it works fine for rugby union).

MOT
    ................ 'patet precise ui' - UbiqueLUFC33

................' sumus ut una foremus' - a bene placito !

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Monk beaten dress wise too - A1 Style icon our TC - Top Italian clobber first half ......https://www.flannels.com/moncler-har...lcode=60835322 and then a savvy tactical coat change
    ........ with classic Burberry for second half...... https://uk.burberry.com/the-sandring...coat-p40038621
    Not sure what our 'Forum attire expert' (WTF11) wears for matches but maybe more Detective Columbo 'mack wise at a guess ................

Wolves away - Why 2300 ticket allocation for us,last time we got the full 4500 ........

Yeah - minority fan matters off the pitch come back and hit majority .........

Regardless,Wolves next and I'm still positive in what this this squad can do in a tough league with 'oh so fine lines' week in week out.
    Together - MOT
    Not sure what I have done to put your nose out of joint regarding haute couture on the sidelines Mrs O (never having (knowingly) made any reference to the attire of our coach/manager, only their pitch-side manner). Frankly I wouldn't give a rats ar5e as to what might be worn, (Pink Panther onesie, fur-covered mink-skirt, or a full "coat and tails" outfit) as long as they know what they are doing (jury out for me as far as Christiansen goes on that one), and get the team to perform (ditto).

Wish I had your confidence regarding Wolves, given their form at present it will be a big ask away from home, and with a pitiful allocation (perhaps they are a wickle bit cared of us?). Just have to shout louder than usual.

Monk beaten dress wise too - A1 Style icon our TC - Top Italian clobber first half ......https://www.flannels.com/moncler-har...lcode=60835322 and then a savvy tactical coat change
    ........ with classic Burberry for second half...... https://uk.burberry.com/the-sandring...coat-p40038621
    Not sure what our 'Forum attire expert' (WTF11) wears for matches but maybe more Detective Columbo 'mack wise at a guess ................

Wolves away - Why 2300 ticket allocation for us,last time we got the full 4500 ........

Yeah - minority fan matters off the pitch come back and hit majority .........

Regardless,Wolves next and I'm still positive in what this this squad can do in a tough league with 'oh so fine lines' week in week out.
    Together - MOT
    He could wear a gimp mask with a ballet tutu for all i care, as long as we win our matches.....

(Not sure where that outfit idea came from....perhaps i need to channel that a bit more and see where it goes.....?)

I did notice that all his bosses were wearing the same gaberdines as him though. I had a gaberdine from Marks and Spencers in Leeds in the 1970s, till i managed to persuade my mum that being called a 'puff' wasn't my favourite part of the school day, and she let me buy my own coats in future.

Yeah but I like a win in style !

He wears nice shoes too - shoes tell a lady a lot about a man.

In fact WTF11's posts fascinate me also,so demiurgic & assiduous !
    Was just pointing out attention to fine detail gets results and one can become a paragon of your industry ............. by such endeavour given time.
    ALAW

Quote Originally Posted by mrsorichsenior View Post
    yeah but i like a win in style ! ;d

he wears nice shoes too - shoes tell a lady a lot about a man. :d

in fact wtf11's posts fascinate me also,so demiurgic & assiduous !
    Was just pointing out attention to fine detail gets results and one can become a paragon of your industry ............. By such endeavour given time.
    Alaw
    wtf???

Yeah but I like a win in style !

He wears nice shoes too - shoes tell a lady a lot about a man.

In fact WTF11's posts fascinate me also,so demiurgic & assiduous !
    Was just pointing out attention to fine detail gets results and one can become a paragon of your industry ............. by such endeavour given time.
    ALAW
    I thought the trousers would tell a lady a lot about a man Mrs. O? Whether they are on or not! 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    I thought the trousers would tell a lady a lot about a man Mrs. O? Whether they are on or not! 😀

........ that'll be attention to detail 'down under' then Oz.

................ 'patet precise ui' - UbiqueLUFC33

................' sumus ut una foremus' - a bene placito !
    You really should think twice (or mayhap thrice) before bringing culture or fancy talk into this forum Mrs O.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)