+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 46 of 92 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T TV Thread Version II

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Take a squad of loonies, stick then all in the same housing block but they’re only allowed to communicate with each other through a social media app called the circle. They can all chat at once or set up private chats with each other. At the end of the day, they rate each other they out of 5. Least popular gos out, last one standing gets £50k. This leads to some of the most brutal tv I’ve seen. Also, because they can’t see each other, some of them are pretending to be someone they’re not to win the cash. Everyone fancies Kate but she’s really a guy. Freddie’s putting it around the ladies but he’s a screaming homo***ual. Dan thinks he’s getting his leg over with a 30 something Irish lass (she’s 57)

The whole show is like totes amazeballs yeah? #awesmazing
    So it's just a bunch of people sending text messages to each other. Sounds like a new low in TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    So it's just a bunch of people sending text messages to each other. Sounds like a new low in TV.
    It's cutting edge TV at it's very finest.

I caught Karl Pilkingtons new show. It's ahright, it's written by him so if you are a fan you will like it and if you aren't a fan you wont.

Also I've just noticed Have I Got News For You is back on tonight. Seems Paul Merton hasn't got the dunt yet though.

Have I Got News For You really should be axed, it's just a load of lame jokes about Trump and Brexit every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Have I Got News For You really should be axed, it's just a load of lame jokes about Trump and Brexit every week.
    It really depends on the host and what guests they have on. It's Alexander Armstrong hosting tonight. He's usually good. Friday night I like coming home from work, having a few beers and watching it if it's on.

They do usually try to keep the BBC happy but now and again they can cause a bit of controversy.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    It really depends on the host and what guests they have on. It's Alexander Armstrong hosting tonight. He's usually good. Friday night I like coming home from work, having a few beers and watching it if it's on.

They do usually try to keep the BBC happy but now and again they can cause a bit of controversy.
    Try watching some old episodes from the 90s, it's vastly funnier.

Ugh, it's not really tho is it.

Even as a fellow Tory, I find your posts exceedingly tiresome sir.

Good day

It's almost like T&P never went away.

For what it's worth, I wouldn't have said no to Paula Yates.

What an emotional end to The Circle last night. Two episodes to go & Freddies making a late charge for the title. He’s earned it

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    What an emotional end to The Circle last night. Two episodes to go & Freddies making a late charge for the title. He’s earned it
    Didn't catch it. Be looking forward to it when I get home later tonight.

Page 46 of 92 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast