+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Aapo Halme Signing

"He's not"
    thats fact is it?

Quote Originally Posted by BenidormBlanco View Post
    "He's not"
    thats fact is it?
    Yes

shows just how Little you know about the game WTF, youve been caught out with your bollox so much this season that its boring. I suppose in your opinión, the foreigners running our recruitment drive (i mention the "foreigner" bit because you really seem to have some issues with that) should be looking at top end prem championsleague contender centre backs, no? maybe thats a Little tongue in cheek, a Little too disrespectful, so ill make it a Little more realistic, perhaps we should be buying centre halfs who are warming benches in the lower half on the prem, in the twilight of their careers on 60Gs a week?
    Young hungry talent clearly not in fashion on the south coast?

Please put us out of our "misery" WTF and contact the club with your master plan

MrsORich maybe able to give you a helping hand

Welcome to Leeds young man, but id preferred if you were 6 years older and going into a centreback partnership with Jannsson.

Quote Originally Posted by BenidormBlanco View Post
    shows just how Little you know about the game WTF, youve been caught out with your bollox so much this season that its boring. I suppose in your opinión, the foreigners running our recruitment drive (i mention the "foreigner" bit because you really seem to have some issues with that) should be looking at top end prem championsleague contender centre backs, no? maybe thats a Little tongue in cheek, a Little too disrespectful, so ill make it a Little more realistic, perhaps we should be buying centre halfs who are warming benches in the lower half on the prem, in the twilight of their careers on 60Gs a week?
    Young hungry talent clearly not in fashion on the south coast?
    Care to refer to the raft of successful transfers in undertaken by our esteemed DoF? I may be accused of bollox, but at least I don't spend the clubs money (MY money and that of every other member, ST holder etc etc) deliberating and then committing funds to the likes of Anita, Grot, Wiedwald, Buoy etc etc etc.

And yes, the FOREIGNERS running our scouting (recruitment drive sounds like an exercise MacDonalds might embark upon, then again......), might make better use of the limited funds we have if they were a little less dogmatic in their view of players with experience in the English leagues (wherever they hail from originally). I don't expect PL "poaching" (doesn't work like that, does it usually the other way round, we know to our cost that is so!), but the old adage "repeating the same thing time and again and expecting a different result- definition of lunacy" applies to our current "policy".

And just how do you know that what we have managed to acquire is "young, hungry talent", and more than I am confident that he isn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Welcome to Leeds young man, but id preferred if you were 6 years older and going into a centreback partnership with Jannsson.
    Amen, unfortunately we don't have 6 years to wait (and Jansson wouldn't be here by then anyway)

And just how do you know that what we have managed to acquire is "young, hungry talent", and more than I am confident that he isn't?

because life isnt worth living if your going to be so depressive all the time, and also, because i distinctly remember how you slagged the signing of Saiz, and wrote off the spanish second tier as some sort of madmax appocoliptic wasteland.
    I wonder, what would Saiz have cost if he was english, and we signed him from some middle of the road shighte club like Everton or Spurs?

Im not shooting the lad down, i hope hes a big success, but unless hes the equivilant to Tony Adams or Alan Hansen, he aint no good to us now.

im not too worried about CB this season Billy, must admit, im not a fan of Cooper, but credit where its due, hes come on recently, and seems to be developing a partnership with Jansson now. Thought Cooper was our best player at the weekend. Now CM thats a position that requires immediate, drastic attention IMO.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)