+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Brooksy gone?

He’s a lucky lad. 4 year deal at a PL club. Fee “undisclosed”.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    He’s a lucky lad. 4 year deal at a PL club. Fee “undisclosed”.
    thank god for that lol

Confirmed on sky sports breaking news

Personally, I’d like to thank Brooksy.
    Gave us Academy watchers some excitement; made United a profit of somewhere round about £10 million; and gave me two wonderful memories from last season - the winner at Leeds - and the nutmeg on Hunt.

I wish him all the best!

it could have been a reight bummer if mi wind up merchant mate were true,good luck brookys ,but i got a feeling we,llbe passing him on the way up as the cherries go down. All positive from now on the next couple of weeks will see even bigger smiles on all blades fans faces. UTB.

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    it could have been a reight bummer if mi wind up merchant mate were true,good luck brookys ,but i got a feeling we,llbe passing him on the way up as the cherries go down. All positive from now on the next couple of weeks will see even bigger smiles on all blades fans faces. UTB.

Edit: just seen confirmation he's signed and only just seen B's post

Time to move on
    Last edited by blades58; 01-07-2018 at 09:16 AM.

right thats it then chris can get on with his recruitment now 4 players at least

The nutmeg on Hunt was priceless and timeless. A true 'forever' moment.

Anyway good luck to the lad. Its a short career and we'd all do it if we had the chance.

My guess would be that there will be at least one signing announced within the next couple of days.
    A couple of things that we can be sure of is that CW will have been completly itk if he wasn’t he will be on his bike very shortly. Secondly we will never get to know the fee, it wud be crazy just imagine, “hello Chris wilder here I’ve just banked x million quid for brookys how much will that Joe Bloggs of yours cost me !!??

THank you young David,it was brief but memorable,nutmegging the Pig,the 2 goals laid on a plate by Duffy,the cross that went in at Millwall.

That’s 2 prospects Bournemouth have had from us now,just shows what having a Russian billionaire can do for a team

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast