+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Sam Smith - Singer

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,284

    Sam Smith - Singer

    He said he does not identify himself as male or female or wants to be referred or as " they".

    As this country gone ****in mad!!! Gender free toilets - girls have to wear trousers in some schools due to gender free uniforms - big girls blouse is sexist and letterbox comment re burkas is offensive. You can't make it up!

    In the old days, you would get a big clip around the ear!! God made Adam and Eve and not " they" so how sad!

    If you want to live your life as "they" then why go public, as knowing this country passports soon will have a new title
    " they" along with Mr, Mrs etc etc.

    Mick - any jobs going at your gaff for a "they"?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    15,151
    He’s gay FFS......get on with it.

    I never ask people’s sexuality when they come for a job.......as long as they don’t fancy me I’m fine with it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,284
    Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    He’s gay FFS......get on with it.

    I never ask people’s sexuality when they come for a job.......as long as they don’t fancy me I’m fine with it.


    If someone is gay and wants to stick it wherever then hey - that’s up to them. A gay guy is still a male though but he wants to be referred to as ‘they’ which is gender free so ****in off the scale in my book!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,306
    They're teaching school kids that there are at least 100 genders ffs, for those who are of a bi curious nature here is the link

    https://tinyurl.com/y223rho6

    If we think hard enough we could probably come up with a few more.

  5. #5
    It's attention seeking bollox!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    15,151
    Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    It's attention seeking bollox!
    😆 👍🏻

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,284
    Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    😆 👍🏻

    I agree - just like every pride rally - week
    In - week out!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    It's attention seeking bollox!
    No, you've got it wrong. It's bollox seeking attention!!!

  9. #9

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    He’s gay FFS......get on with it.

    I never ask people’s sexuality when they come for a job.......as long as they don’t fancy me I’m fine with it.
    Mick: When was the last time someone came for a job and fancied you?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    726
    I sometimes wear a T shirt that says: ''There are only two genders.'' The look on some of the youngsters faces when they read it. Some look angry and some look like they are gonna cry. Another one I like wearing outside is one I have that has the word ''Infidel'' spelt out in Arabic on the front. That gets some interesting looks from certain people in the street.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy_Division View Post
    I sometimes wear a T shirt that says: ''There are only two genders.'' The look on some of the youngsters faces when they read it. Some look angry and some look like they are gonna cry. Another one I like wearing outside is one I have that has the word ''Infidel'' spelt out in Arabic on the front. That gets some interesting looks from certain people in the street.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,284
    Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    Mick: When was the last time someone came for a job and fancied you?


    If someone walked in looking like Liz Hurley Mick would say - when do you want to start!! Overtime - at the discretion of the boss😭😭

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    15,151
    Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    Mick: When was the last time someone came for a job and fancied you?
    I only employ my family and blokes so the answer is hopefully “never”....!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •