+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sam Smith - Singer

Sam Smith - Singer

He said he does not identify himself as male or female or wants to be referred or as " they".

As this country gone ****in mad!!! Gender free toilets - girls have to wear trousers in some schools due to gender free uniforms - big girls blouse is sexist and letterbox comment re burkas is offensive. You can't make it up!

In the old days, you would get a big clip around the ear!! God made Adam and Eve and not " they" so how sad!

If you want to live your life as "they" then why go public, as knowing this country passports soon will have a new title
    " they" along with Mr, Mrs etc etc.

Mick - any jobs going at your gaff for a "they"?

He’s gay FFS......get on with it.

I never ask people’s sexuality when they come for a job.......as long as they don’t fancy me I’m fine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

I never ask people’s sexuality when they come for a job.......as long as they don’t fancy me I’m fine with it.

If someone is gay and wants to stick it wherever then hey - that’s up to them. A gay guy is still a male though but he wants to be referred to as ‘they’ which is gender free so ****in off the scale in my book!

They're teaching school kids that there are at least 100 genders ffs, for those who are of a bi curious nature here is the link

https://tinyurl.com/y223rho6

If we think hard enough we could probably come up with a few more.

It's attention seeking bollox!

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    😆 👍🏻

😆 👍🏻

I agree - just like every pride rally - week
    In - week out!

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    No, you've got it wrong. It's bollox seeking attention!!!

Talking

Mick: When was the last time someone came for a job and fancied you?

I sometimes wear a T shirt that says: ''There are only two genders.'' The look on some of the youngsters faces when they read it. Some look angry and some look like they are gonna cry. Another one I like wearing outside is one I have that has the word ''Infidel'' spelt out in Arabic on the front. That gets some interesting looks from certain people in the street.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy_Division View Post
    I sometimes wear a T shirt that says: ''There are only two genders.'' The look on some of the youngsters faces when they read it. Some look angry and some look like they are gonna cry. Another one I like wearing outside is one I have that has the word ''Infidel'' spelt out in Arabic on the front. That gets some interesting looks from certain people in the street.

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post

If someone walked in looking like Liz Hurley Mick would say - when do you want to start!! Overtime - at the discretion of the boss😭😭

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    I only employ my family and blokes so the answer is hopefully “never”....!!