+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ot jeremy corbyn

I have no evidence but my gut reaction is mogg is a selfish upper class tw at lets see how it pans out eh?

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    What unbelievable, untrue and scurrilous accusations and insinuations has he handled, MMM?
    Where shall i start, and you do know exactly what i'm saying, shall we start with terrorist sympathiser?, or a commie spy, or a marxist whose gunna eat your babies, or has bought a bycycle worth £475 while tories get away with claiming all sorts, pickle with £10000 of taxi fares etc.etc etc.
    But the fact is that the mainstream media at every turn is either
    1. Trying to smear Corbyn with something or, 2. Not actually talking about Labour party policies etc.

That's a well reasoned point, Roly. Well done. You should go into politics.

No, no MMM Kerr reckons that the playing field is level and we have the fairest press in the world so that can't be reight can it? Same with the judicial system ya can't beat it for fairness..my arse...

The fact that Corbyn has never ever risen to the bile churned out by the scum and daily fail shows his qualities, what do you think kerr, honestly, he has had continuous dog abuse ever since his win in the leadership campaign. The media started by trying to ridicule, because they didn't think him viable, just like theresa may, when the shock result of the elction came in they've ramped it up further to this point where it's quite frankly ridiculous, and if you have any kind of fairness in you then ypu'd admit that to be honest.

I understood every word, animal. That's why I am loving the irony of MMM complaining of unbelievable, untrue and scurrilous accusations and insinuations and you then giving tantalising hints of scandal that you don't even know are true.

It is very funny, if you step back and think about it.
    There's nothing tantalising about it except in your head .

Calm down dear there's no need for the hint of paranoia .

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Where shall i start, and you do know exactly what i'm saying, shall we start with terrorist sympathiser?, or a commie spy, or a marxist whose gunna eat your babies, or has bought a bycycle worth £475 while tories get away with claiming all sorts, pickle with £10000 of taxi fares etc.etc etc.
    But the fact is that the mainstream media at every turn is either
    1. Trying to smear Corbyn with something or, 2. Not actually talking about Labour party policies etc.
    Is he not a terrorist sympathiser? MMM? His links with the pIRA are well known and they did have the habit of blowing up the centre of British Towns along with the people in them. I appreciate that the line now adopted is that he was opening lines of dialogue – it’s just strange how it was only with the Republican side of the dispute. He also seems to be fond of talking to Hamas and Hezbollah, but seems to have very little contact with the Israeli government.

I have seen nothing to suggest he was a 'commie spy'. What secrets was he going to give? His formulae for making compost on his allotment?

I can't recall anything to do with eating babies. If there were so many unbelievable, untrue and scurrilous accusations and insinuations, why do you have to come out with stuff like that?

The £475 bike is a new one. What's that about?

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    The fact that Corbyn has never ever risen to the bile churned out by the scum and daily fail shows his qualities, what do you think kerr, honestly, he has had continuous dog abuse ever since his win in the leadership campaign. The media started by trying to ridicule, because they didn't think him viable, just like theresa may, when the shock result of the elction came in they've ramped it up further to this point where it's quite frankly ridiculous, and if you have any kind of fairness in you then ypu'd admit that to be honest.
    Continuous Dog's abuse? He doesn't get a fair hearing in the Daily Mail, but who does?

The press used to have a whale of a time just by reporting the things that he said. Do you remember Trident submarines without missiles? Labour have cottoned on now and he doesn't say much. What is Labour’s policy on Brexit - the biggest issue face by the UK since 1945? Who knows?

Is he not a terrorist sympathiser? MMM? His links with the pIRA are well known and they did have the habit of blowing up the centre of British Towns along with the people in them. I appreciate that the line now adopted is that he was opening lines of dialogue – it’s just strange how it was only with the Republican side of the dispute. He also seems to be fond of talking to Hamas and Hezbollah, but seems to have very little contact with the Israeli government.

I have seen nothing to suggest he was a 'commie spy'. What secrets was he going to give? His formulae for making compost on his allotment?

I can't recall anything to do with eating babies. If there were so many unbelievable, untrue and scurrilous accusations and insinuations, why do you have to come out with stuff like that?

The £475 bike is a new one. What's that about?
    I'll be honest kerr, i thought more of you than to actually side with the likes of the right wing press, tommy robinson, raheem kasan et al, please please please post some FACT that actually proves Corbyn's involvement in any terrorist organisation, that's all i ask, no spin, no bull, pure fact, prove it kerr, because it really is pathetic, and the fact that you're now doing it shows you up for what you are really, a GF wannabe.

Its interesting that your pals in government are nicely palled up with UDP are these not linked to terrorists or dunt it matter Kerr?

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...-a7782631.html
    Last edited by rolymiller; 18-02-2018 at 10:38 PM.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast