+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: A'thing hearts

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    He really isnt, i would have him ahead of loads of Mcinnes's w@nkpots, he has scored more goals than various said w@nkpots and some of them were meant to be strikers.
    It says it all that the best compliment you can give him is that he has scored more goals than some of the sh1te strikers we have had.

That’s great that he has scored 41 goals in 569 games but it’s not really his main job is it?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    It says it all that the best compliment you can give him is that he has scored more goals than some of the sh1te strikers we have had.

That’s great that he has scored 41 goals in 569 games but it’s not really his main job is it?
    Nope its not but i would rather have Considine than the utter sh1te we have had to endure, pick your favourite favourite sh1te defender and let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Well, it’s ****ing difficult to enumerate how many he’s prevented in “his main job” isn’t it?

What a ****ing crazy argument.

It makes me wonder if we’re still developing our own zoomers on here, or are taking them in on loan from elsewhere?

Surprised by that performance. Everyone must be pissed off we never won it. We were the better team and actually defending really well. A couple of dodgy moments in the first half and only lost a goal to a very soft penalty.

Jet was also good when he came on with Ojo, Brown and Ramsay having really good hard working performances.

Jenks isn't the creative midfielder we need right now but I thought he had a good shift. Constantly breaking up play and wanting to play some football. He's only 19 so can't expect too much but he'll be a good player for someone. He does facially look like all.those random loan players though. It's like champ man regeneration stuff.

After that round trip to China on Thursday and the injuries; a draw isn't bad considering.

I think we'd be absolutely pish without Brown though.
    Last edited by Aldo1983; 22-08-2021 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Gallagher has been sh!te so far..
    Cant defend,cant pass a ball to a team mate,the evidence so far points to him being not very good which is a shame because i thought he was decent signing
    I'll present as evidence the first seasons of Gordon Strachan, Barry Nicholson and Johnny Hayes.
    I know Gallagher can play, I've seen him play very well.
    I've seen enough of him play very well to give him a wee bit of time to settle.

Jesus you lot on here are quite happy to slag every single player for being pish but as soon as someone says anything about Consi then you take offence.

We haven’t had a good defence in years, that’s not all down to him but he is part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I'll present as evidence the first seasons of Gordon Strachan, Barry Nicholson and Johnny Hayes.
    I know Gallagher can play, I've seen him play very well.
    I've seen enough of him play very well to give him a wee bit of time to settle.
    Yep. That’s about the size of it.

When Eddie Turnbull decided that Martin Buchan was too good to keep out of the first team (qv McLeish and Tattie) from about 67/68 onwards, he got *******ed every week. “Ye’re wearing 10/11/4 Buchan, ye’re meant to be playin inside left/left winger/right half. Bide in yer bloody position or bugger off back to Banks O Dee A”.

Zoomers are an ever-present.

Campbell was good.

McLennan was pish. He needs binned.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Campbell was good.

McLennan was pish. He needs binned.
    Yep, think you're right on both points. Campbell isn't a natural full back but he showed much more nous than Hayes, get close to your man quickly, make him decide what he's going to do and going forward was really good...would our goal have happened if Hayes was providing the cross?.

Just back. Why is it that the managers & the players change but hearts are always sleekit hammer throwing diving c*nts?

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast