+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: james wilson

james wilson

guy on s2 board claiming hes coming in on loan from man utd and its a done deal would be very happy with that bit injury prone but got a bit of class and i think he would get plenty of goals for us

i think this ones gonna happen and would be a good loan signing imo bit of class and if hes back to full fitness will score goals at this level

We must be due one decent loanee from ManU.

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    i think this ones gonna happen and would be a good loan signing imo bit of class and if hes back to full fitness will score goals at this level
    To be fair I don't think five goals in 31 appearances is anything to get excited about, but if Tufty and Knilly can get Leon being the top scorer in the league, I think they can get the best out of Wilson too.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    We must be due one decent loanee from ManU.
    Haha it never happens does it?

Off the top of my head Michael Twiss, Alex Notman, Lee Martin, Richie Da Laet to name but a few. Who else?

I suppose Riley looked good until his bad injury.

how did u forget the amazing talents of John Cofie???

Wilson would be a good signing for us. tidy finisher and he needs this new start to get his career going again so he should be hungry. whoever lands him i think might have got a bit of a star for the rest of the season. as long as he's fit of course and im sure man u wouldn't loan him out otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    To be fair I don't think five goals in 31 appearances is anything to get excited about, but if Tufty and Knilly can get Leon being the top scorer in the league, I think they can get the best out of Wilson too.
    I've not seen much of Wilson,perhaps he's more of a number 10,i get abit worried when players have been out a long time wi knee injuries but if we do the deal it'll only be a loan won't it,so not much to lose i suppose.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by GuancheBlade View Post
    Haha it never happens does it?

Off the top of my head Michael Twiss, Alex Notman, Lee Martin, Richie Da Laet to name but a few. Who else?

I suppose Riley looked good until his bad injury.

Dempsey, Patterson, Cofie
    The list of talent is endless

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast