+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: so who actually thinks the buyout will happen

so who actually thinks the buyout will happen

not wish it
    but genuinly think the takeover talk is real and will happen

my view is it may be a deal on the table
    but would ash sell to someone like the saudis and keep his free advertising

with all the kick back we will get as a club owned by this beast

i honestly think if they are only talking 200 mill investment he will keep it

he will se they are in it for the same reason as he is ,to make money
    and why let them when he can

if they trully had the hundreds of millions ash knows it takes to compete he would let it go

so whilst i want a decent sugar daddy to own the club
    i hope its not these

some americans or canadians whiching to get into soccer whilst having a base for an american footy team or rugby team would be good

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    not wish it
    but genuinly think the takeover talk is real and will happen

my view is it may be a deal on the table
    but would ash sell to someone like the saudis and keep his free advertising

with all the kick back we will get as a club owned by this beast

i honestly think if they are only talking 200 mill investment he will keep it

he will se they are in it for the same reason as he is ,to make money
    and why let them when he can

if they trully had the hundreds of millions ash knows it takes to compete he would let it go

so whilst i want a decent sugar daddy to own the club
    i hope its not these

some americans or canadians whiching to get into soccer whilst having a base for an american footy team or rugby team would be good
    What a load of b0ll0x...

If it doesn't go through it will have nothing to do with the fat man worrying about the club...

And try to let this sink in...200M as an INITIAL investment is much better than we will get with Ashley, it's ridiculous to criticise such a figure...

It’s all paper talk no one knows for sure how much the Saudis are prepared to invest

I worked in the Middle East for 26 years and the Saudis are not very well liked as are the Kuwaitis

Would like to see them take the Club on and compete with City Owners, one can dream

"We're told that Mike Ashley still wants to sell"

Comedy gold

Pete, Ashley has turned you grey.

In regards to the original point.

I don't think it'll happen.

It's the standard load of *******s that comes out each transfer window.

I'd love it to be true but i don't see it happening.

Mind, as Graves said, these fellas can pay the £340 million no bother so it'll all come down to whether fatso keeps moving the goalposts and if he really wants to sell.

Which he doesn't.

And is there a single person who actually believes that the reason he might not sell is because he wants the new owners to take us forward??

Like he gives a shit!!!!

i just cant understand that if they can pay it no bother why do they need to give stavely 10-20 percent of the club
    this is her buying using their money as i see it

mike isnt taking anything from the club except some free advertising whicjh he could negotiate with anyway

the fact it has beeen leaked twice and staveley is involved says to me she is trying to flush ash out

he wont go and if they did have a cofidentiality agreement and he is convinced he or his team didnt leak then im sure he will make them pay

Quote Originally Posted by usedtobeshearer View Post
    What a load of b0ll0x...

If it doesn't go through it will have nothing to do with the fat man worrying about the club...

And try to let this sink in...200M as an INITIAL investment is much better than we will get with Ashley, it's ridiculous to criticise such a figure...
    200mill is a completly underwhelming amount
    ash has spent 100 mill in one season IF we take up the loan agreements ,plus what the club has spent already on the little maintainance it has done
    so we might be 50 mill better of

for selling our soles to sport wash the saudis

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)