+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Israel Folau.

O/T Israel Folau.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...eague/51282586

Up in arms in Rugby league.
    Catalans Dragons signed him.

Should his beliefs matter ?

Think this will rumble on.

I’ve met real gay people, seen them on the telly and seen them with my own eyes.

Can’t say any of that about hell. I’d say if you don’t believe in the notion of hell its as daft as saying that Lilliput awaits midgets.

Strange one really. People may not like his beliefs but should they prevent him being employed?
    You could argue that religions (all of them) are at the root of so many bad things......but you'd probably get hammered for saying that too ☹.

What would he think if someone was to say to him Christian bigots have a place awaiting them in hell?

Well done Wigan by the way. Every club should have their lbqt day when he turns up.

No wonder sports people don't openly come out admitting they are gay with morons like him about.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    What would he think if someone was to say to him Christian bigots have a place awaiting them in hell?
    Another left-wing Christian-basher who wouldn't dare criticise any other religions I bet.

Like the one which believes gay people should be thrown off tall buildings.

Wrong again. I would oppose any religions or individuals who are homophobic...

So here's a question about homo***uality: what is more relevant, the current "enlightened" views of some societies or the centuries old "beliefs" of many religions?
    Is there a right answer and who decides these things?

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    So here's a question about homo***uality: what is more relevant, the current "enlightened" views of some societies or the centuries old "beliefs" of many religions?
    Is there a right answer and who decides these things?
    Personally I'm for intolerance and slaughter...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast