+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rotherham United announce details for fans' forum

Will the club be better prepared for life in the Championship if we ever get promoted again? If the answer is "yes" what will the significant changes be?

Are we able to spend £15.000.000 + if we get promoted to the championship? And if we do not get a direct answer to that question then we know we are stuck with league one/two football till the chairman go's

Why is every transfer undisclosed when TS SAID AND I QUOTE "we will have transparency here and everything will be open"

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Are we able to spend £15.000.000 + if we get promoted to the championship? And if we do not get a direct answer to that question then we know we are stuck with league one/two football till the chairman go's
    Only way we will be able to spend that kind of money is if we generate more club income.

Only way to do it that I can see is upgrading stadium and filling it

What really happened last season?
    What is exactly meant by a top 4 budget in L1?
    If we were to get promoted what would our budget be in terms of capital available for transfer fees and capital available for wages?
    Is any of the Danny Ward transfer fee available to spend on a player - if so, How much?
    In the current season, will TS be sponsoring the club more, less or exactly the same as last season?

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Only way we will be able to spend that kind of money is if we generate more club income.

Only way to do it that I can see is upgrading stadium and filling it
    Erm, the point of devising these questions is so the officials from the club will answer them and supporters can get a better perspective of the aims and capabilities of Rotherham United.
    Opinions from people on this forum aren't really necessary.

I find it laughable that they're charging £3
    Loyalty to fans eh ��

Tickets available from the red and white shop for season ticket holders only from Tuesday 19th September

You can e mail questions to the the club so they can pick the ones they're willing to answer ��

media@rotherhamunited.net
    Last edited by millertop; 14-09-2017 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Erm, the point of devising these questions is so the officials from the club will answer them and supporters can get a better perspective of the aims and capabilities of Rotherham United.
    Opinions from people on this forum aren't really necessary.
    I didn't think officials read these things sorry

However I thought the answer was obvious but never mind ignore me

Quote Originally Posted by hotun View Post
    Tell us why Evans was sacked.
    Because he was a second hand used car sales man,he could get you a car but it would not last.He used so many players but built no foundations it was never going to last that's why he's at Mansfield & not at one of the bigger clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    I didn't think officials read these things sorry

However I thought the answer was obvious but never mind ignore me
    I wasn't having a go, just making the point that we need straight answers from the club officials. What we think are the probable answers is irrelevant, we need to hear them from the horse's mouth so to speak.
    By the way, I'm prepared to bet that someone from the club will be looking on here fairly regularly before the fans' forum so they can get some idea of the sort of questions that might come from the floor.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast