+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 540 of 923 FirstFirst ... 40440490530538539540541542550590640 ... LastLast
Results 5,391 to 5,400 of 9221

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    here we go, bollox time again.

Yes ex miner. I wouldn't have dreamed of looking at any other party but Labour when I was 21. I learned the hard way.
    All politicians are devious crooks and I tactically vote for what suits me at any given time. By your analysis I must vote BNP every time. As for my jobs, I have had to adopt as industries change. I am qualified in Engineering, which means I have been able to swap roles to suit. Of course I could have tried your route of safe employment, whinging about pay and holidays all the time. But I'm not that inflexible.

As for your referendum, we've HAD ONE!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LOST, DEAL WITH IT.
    Now lets have an election. Cards on the table, let the population decide where we go.
    You can have what YOU WANT AND A CHANGE IN GOVERNEMNT.

I could have what I want, with a change in gov or the same one.
    Of course, the screamers don't want that, because they don't fancy their chances, with the Brexit issue hanging over their heads like the sword of Damecles.
    They want us back stabbed, into remaining and then an election.

You never commented on Geerts interview? Is he wrong?
    We have tried to change the EU for decages, Nothing happens. Cameron goes there, gets his trousers pulled down and comes away believing he's got a good deal. May goes there, sells her soul for a bag of horse **** and tells us its a good deal.

No ones believing it anymore. The politicians think they know best.
    Give us that election and you'll see who thinks what.
    " of course the screamers don't want that they don't fancy their chances " That precisely why you don't want a second referendum because you would get mullard and you know it You have a nerve saying you don't want to be ruled by some unelectected pleb. That's precisely who is governing our country now

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    " of course the screamers don't want that they don't fancy their chances " That precisely why you don't want a second referendum because you would get mullard and you know it You have a nerve saying you don't want to be ruled by some unelectected pleb. That's precisely who is governing our country now
    Wasting your time, mista. Where there’s no sense...etc.

He’s made his mind up and has an opinion based entirely on assumption and right wing propaganda.

Btw...who was it who stumbled through the door of 10 Downing Street about eleven days ago saying ‘I don’t want an election...you don’t want an election...’?

Just one word to say Tricky " yellowhammer " I is that bolloxs to
    Not it isn't. It's a report covering the worst case scenarios
    Had the government not prepared it, would you be screaming how poor they are?
    You may not be aware, but NATO does the same thing every year. Worst case scenario against Europe and what could we do?
    It's called "planning" yet the doom merchants have seized it as a new "bible".

The chances of that worst case scenario are as likely as me finding Kylie Minogue licking my testicles in the morning.

There is every chance in a million you will walk out your front door tomorrow and be struck by a moped on the pavement. What do you do, stay indoors?

Anyway cats out the bag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJWUmSbt0Ms

Nothing of the sort.
    It's called democracy. We had our "once in a lifetime elction"
    You got your answer.
    General election time and you'll see.
    That's why Corbyn and the likes bottled it, because you know they'll all lose. It's as fair as your second referendum crap, which the EU forces on everyone who gives them the wrong answer.

A tory / brexit alliance would romp it. But that scares the **** out of you

SHOCK/HORROR!!!!!!!!!!

The BBC reported something that must have grinded teeth like a mill stone.

https://politicaluk.co.uk/2019/09/sm...dC5GvvdAKEVR_s

‘A Tory/Brexit alliance would romp it’. Really?

So why don’t you/they want a second Referendum?

SHOCK/HORROR!!!!!!!!!!

The BBC reported something that must have grinded teeth like a mill stone.

https://politicaluk.co.uk/2019/09/sm...dC5GvvdAKEVR_s

It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled - Mark Twain

So applicable to you, with your unhinged unsupported prejudiced opinions which have no basis in any reality!

You can call me right wing if you wish, (strange that for an ex miner)
    Brexit supporting - true
    Forest fan- true born and bred

How do I clarify you?
    You've never voted Tory/ Strange that, as I can only conclude you never assess every party at the time of election.
    That's very narrow minded but in your profession, I'm not surprised.

It's obvious you want to be an EU puppet and all that goes with it. Your choice I'd never try to change you.
    However, The voting public were asked and more wanted out than in. ( here comes the percentage **** again)

Is there a snowflake Undemocratic when it suits as party you could join? SUP?
    What exactly does EU puppet mean? Explain as I'm struggling to understand the concept as against being a say fool misled by extremely rich right wing cabal who do not have your interests at heart?

In what sense will leaving the Eu give you or any of your group "control"?

Nothing of the sort.
    It's called democracy. We had our "once in a lifetime elction"
    You got your answer.
    General election time and you'll see.
    That's why Corbyn and the likes bottled it, because you know they'll all lose. It's as fair as your second referendum crap, which the EU forces on everyone who gives them the wrong answer.

A tory / brexit alliance would romp it. But that scares the **** out of you
    No again your wrong Corbyn wants an election but not on Johnson's terms and date You can't trust Cummings to call a date and then change it to suit If they lie to the queen they will to the plebs If you think Leaving have a cat in hells chance of winning a second referendum then your dimmer than I thought

Not it isn't. It's a report covering the worst case scenarios
    Had the government not prepared it, would you be screaming how poor they are?
    You may not be aware, but NATO does the same thing every year. Worst case scenario against Europe and what could we do?
    It's called "planning" yet the doom merchants have seized it as a new "bible".

The chances of that worst case scenario are as likely as me finding Kylie Minogue licking my testicles in the morning.

There is every chance in a million you will walk out your front door tomorrow and be struck by a moped on the pavement. What do you do, stay indoors?

Anyway cats out the bag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJWUmSbt0Ms
    Then would you like to tell us why the censored papers have not been released yet But don't now why were all worrying remain whoops I've change my mind for my career Gove. Says there will just be a few bumps in the road I have papers from the Home Office warning our business of increased Electricity prices food prices, delays with all imported goods, even a threat to running water ,increased tariffs on majority of imported goods Don't suppose it will be to bad though if you don't mind increased food prices ,lost driver, live in Gibraltar, rely on social care ,delays in immigration checks at every EU airport etc etc etc To call it a worse case scenario is a best pathetic and at worst deception Look forward to you telling what might have been in the censored prorogation papers

Page 540 of 923 FirstFirst ... 40440490530538539540541542550590640 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)